The "What will Through the Ages add?" speculation thread

Did Seth not hint that "War Paint" (or something like it) might turn into a thing? When it was inquired by Jason about it already being within the game; during the last live stream (40 minutes & 50 seconds into it). We are surely giving Seth a hard time. I think that’s why I like Mark being on the stream (feeding the fire), because that conjecture of nonsense must drive Seth up the wall when we run with it. Those gosh darn rumors.

I will become a playable character and they will add tumbleweeds.

What is that? It is a bad idea you say?

In that case, I will become a playable character and they will not add tumbleweeds.... stop looking at me like that.

I think we will get destructive forces that will really hurt certain forms of base set ups. Personally, I think tornadoes are where it is at. Known for tearing up farms and such, tornadoes are a fast hitting and chaotic form of weather that has no boundaries in the wacky stuff it will pull. Maybe our stone walls could offer some protection, if they make tornadoes a thing.

Edit: Oh how I would die happy if hoards of tumbleweeds would roll past my camp right before a giant tornado wrecked everything I hold near and dear. Imagine the frantic and wind whipped tumbleweeds singing a choir of discord right before THE MOTHER OF ALL TORNADOES CHARGES THROUGH AND WRECKS EVERYTHING! YES! YES! YES...Yes....yes....

Ahem, sorry.

Edit: Oh how I would die happy if hoards of tumbleweeds would roll past my camp right before a giant tornado wrecked everything I hold near and dear. Imagine the frantic and wind whipped tumbleweeds singing a choir of discord right before THE MOTHER OF ALL TORNADOES CHARGES THROUGH AND WRECKS EVERYTHING! YES! YES! YES...Yes....yes....
if this is not in the update, I'll spend no matter how much time I need, and put in all my efforts to make a mod like this.(or simply forget about it in 20 hours)

Archived