Carrier Gobblers!

Gobbler Postal Service! Crap. That spells GPS.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have server wide chat, or carrier gobblers, paid in berries? Please don't consider Skype or anything like that in your answer.

• Gobblers. The server wide chat ruins immersion, and GOBBLE OBBLE OBBLE! (The Gobbler Noise)
    • Server Wide chat. It's not a big deal immersion-wise, and I only send turkey-scented letters on holidays.

I don't like the server wide chat. I think words should appear only above the head. To send long distance messages, you should be able to give a gobbler berries, then a note addressed to a specific player. The gobbler will then run off to the player. The receiver of the note could then get it by giving the gobbler berries, causing it to drop the note, or killing said gobbler. I'd much rather see a gobbler storming after me with a note in its beak than text at the bottom of the screen. A pig might make more sense, but a gobbler would be faster and more amusing.

:o ! Flare2V would be insulted!

Who do you think would be teasing them! ;)

I mean I'd love it but my girlfriend murders every Gobbler she sees on sight so I'm afraid I'd be contributing significantly to the extinction of their species sending her messages. She would literally shoot the messenger... Then eat it.

*sigh* why can't I find a girl gamer like this? 

Who do you think would be teasing them! ;)

*sigh* why can't I find a girl gamer like this? 

Are we seriously agreeing to this?Using a gobbler for any talk we want to do? That sounds annoying.IF it is put into the game,it should be a server option or something.  This just sounds like a waste of time and a pain to me.

Are we seriously agreeing to this?Using a gobbler for any talk we want to do? That sounds annoying.IF it is put into the game,it should be a server option or something. This just sounds like a waste of time and a pain to me.

I think they are only talking about using gobblers for long-distance talk.

Are we seriously agreeing to this?Using a gobbler for any talk we want to do? That sounds annoying.IF it is put into the game,it should be a server option or something.  This just sounds like a waste of time and a pain to me.

My position on all Gobblers must die

I so loathe gobblers. My "luck" means every 3 or 4 they pop up. I get lots of turkey dinners I have to make sure don't spoil often even with cold boxes. 

has not changed. If there was a "kill them all" option, I would have voted that.

I also agreed to all spammers should be changed into Wes and be mocked by Flare2V for "not being able to talk" 

(And am searching for a girl gamer who loves to murder gobblers too.) 

Archived