All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Must not have any cool pirate-like skins unlocked then.. this game just screams pirate update. you can’t do the open oceans in the 1800’s without pirates and Vikings.. you just... you can’t. well.. you can but it’d Be a very boring adventure likely full of a boat of small bearded fisherman who sit around fishing all day and swear they have seen Lockness wait.. you can’t even do that! i miss the Shipwrecked version of the insanity lockness.. that was so cool!
  3. Excuse my lack of observation skills but I fail to see the pirate elements in Don't Starve Together. Seafaring ≠ Pirates. There is a pirate birdcage skin in reference to Shipwrecked but that's it, we're yet to see Walani or Woodlegs or any of the pirate stuff in Shipwrecked appear in DST.
  4. Cross region gifting.

Hey... dunno if this will help you or not! but in Playstation you could make a new account from the UK and redeem the code there, and you will be able to play the game from your US account! Good luck.
  5. Hello, After RoT update, bees now can fly over fences!
  6. Fanart by SightKeeper

Wilson following a gestalt I did for my friend atlasio on Twitter!
  7. PIRATE THEME WHILE SAILING!i demand it.. I have every right to demand it because SMITE which isn’t even a Pirate game and doesn’t have pirate boats has cool pirate skins and pirate music.. but Don’t Starve, a game with an actual Sea and Ship sailing does not.... I am disappointed.
  8. Probably everybody already saw this connection but im gonna talk about it anyway. So 1st twich drop where it started was ice flingomatic reskin, we got it near Winona character update becouse Winona likes to build constructions and stuff. 2nd was thermal stone skin wich was near the Willow update becouse fire. Next was icebox for Warly update becouse Warly is a chef and icebox is for food. Then we got nothing for Wormwood but he was beetween icebox and star callers staff and everyone knows he has connection to both food and moon. Next was Woodie with star and moon callers staff becouse he changes during full moon. And next we will probably get eyebrella skin for Wurt becouse she has connection to rain and stuff. So thats all, tell me what you think.
  9. DragonMage's Drawing Pad

And finally, the drawing comparisons! Firescale: Rainbow Dragon:
  10. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Here's a scared Wormwood
  11. I agree. It hurts when I see builds that suck up less than 10kg of liquid at a time. i.e lox/hydrogen condensers.
  12. Today
  13. Game broken for DRM Free version

Guys, some response? This is still broken.
  14. What is the threshold you set for refill on the generator itself?
  15. Is there a way to change your username?

Moved to Other Klei Services. Yes, there is! Here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/settings/username/ You can change it only once per year though, so think twice before you do it!
  16. Perhaps Eya is mutating due to food?
  17. Hatches in a 'wild tile' room will isolate themselves from their eggs during the day. So they continue to metabolize food and reproduction continues... Then night falls: I had ONE stone egg in here and forgot about it. Now I've got 33 smooth hatches and counting. ... I forsee a lot of BBQ in Nikola's future.
  18. So klei, ever since I played the screetcher mod, for many weeks, I was scared to be alone for long periods of time, thanks klei

19. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

THAT IS SO FRICKIN CURESED
  20. So, I tried this and it works awesome! There's just ONE little catch that I feel might be useful to others... One aquatuner running continuously can't keep the steam hot enough to run a turbine.. The pump works awesome for allowing the cool steam vent to erupt without going over pressure. Between eruptions, the chamber drops almost down to a vacuum. The output from the turbine drops into the "cold" pool which has polluted water circulating through an aquatuner. I built everything during dormancy and "primed' the room by emptying some water into the top and running the aquatuner until the steam was at 200c. It ran beautifully. .... for about 20 cycles. At cycle 15 or so, the turbine was operating at 50% power. A few cycles ago, it got too cold to operate. (I'm not certain why the red thermometer disappeared). Anyway, the 110c steam from the vent completely overwhelmed the thermal output of the aquatuner to the point that the whole thing shut down. This is what happens when you think of a good idea and don't run the numbers first. The aquatuner moves 0.790 x 14c x 10kg DTU/s (110k DTU/s) from the polluted water coolant into the steam chamber. While erupting, the cool steam vent adds 4890.7g/s of steam at 110c. The time average during its Active period is 2410.7g/s. Since the aquatuner is running continually, we'll use the average emission rate of 2410.7g/s. Assuming our turbine's operating temperature is 180c, that means we must increase the steam's temperature by 70c. 0.790 x 70 x 2410.7 = 133.3k DTU/s needed to bring the steam up to temperature. Therefore, there's an overall loss of 23.3k DTU/s If I include the dormant period, then the time average eruption rate is 1363.2g/s which brings the totally necessary thermal energy down to 75k DTU. So.. I'll pipe some hot water into the cooling pool to keep the aquatuner running and hopefully some time during the dormant period the steam will reach operational temperature. If there's enough steam, perhaps thermal inertia will keep it operating through the next active cycle.
  21. Count to 200 without interruption

22. Ban the anime weeb for not playing ONI.
  23. I use APNGASM. You still have to download the image. I'll get on that as soon as I can. Currently recovering from a nasty fall, but I'll do what I can asap.
  24. spriter's gif export feature seems to be unstable in general i think it's better to export them into a sequence of png images then just use imagick/ffmpeg/whatever to turn them into a gif or video you can use ezgif.com if you don't want to install anything edit: apparently batch export is a spriter pro feature, but iirc it's not too hard to unlock spriter's pro features
  25. Plus you need the full version in order to batch export, which I abuse frequently. But I use APNGs because for some reason Spriter exports GIFs at a snail's pace, and the quality bugs the heck outta me.
  1. Load more activity