All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Everyone EXCEPT Wilson. He’s basically the most experienced survivor, he should get some sympathy for every threat he’s gone against.
  3. I feel like for a story standpoint, Wilson would be the one that dies. If you want to go total subvert-expectations mode, k i l l t h e m a l l
  4. i think the way you get there is difficult enough so that reward is deserving You'd need to go insane, or deal with the enlightenment You need to build a boat, build masts, a steering wheel and anchor aswell as some chests the process is just pretty difficult, also in upcoming patches new content will be added to the islands, which means they'll be new mobs and new hazards occupying the islands, making this even more worth it
  5. Ideas for boats and sea mechanics.

Not to mention suggestions are inherently people who "really want something" no matter how you put it That "want" might belong in the game too, how i think my suggestion belongs in the game.
  6. Issue: Egg Cracker will seem to stop producing errands to crack eggs. Problem seems to manifest most reliably when using a single egg cracker with multiple forever recipes active. Particularly recipes in which some portion of eggs will be unreachable. Problem less pronounces when prolific quantities of unreachable egg recipe type is moved to an egg cracker with a single active recipe. In the picture shown, two sets of stable facilities will output excess egg production to the output chute over the egg crackers. The stable facilities will create unreachable stone hatch and puft/puft prince eggs depending on the number of active critters in the stables. Excess eggs will be delivered for disposal/consumption. If using a single egg cracker for all egg recipes, eventually the egg cracker will not generate new errands for any available eggs for storage for dupes or automation arm until either game reload or player manually toggles continuous for an egg recipe or increments quantity for egg recipe. Hypothesis: Egg cracker has logic fault when multiple egg recipes are active on a single cracker that prohibits egg cracker from clearing errand for an unreachable/no longer reachable egg and preventing it from generating further errands for reachable eggs. Also noticed problem might be aggravated by running at speed faster than computer can reliably handle, might be race condition symptom. Problem first noticed in Q1 update. Problem remains as of latest build. Noticed other egg cracker bugs, but description seemed limited didn't notice save provided. Providing save that should generator the problem if left to run on its own for some time. Egg Cracker Demo.sav
  7. not sure that is reason to stop. use sandbox to delete it if it bothers you that much.
  8. Why does fog exist

one thing i don't get they removed Warbucks because he was "bland uninteresting and not fun at all" but they left the fog mechanic in... I beg for consistency seriously one removal that would better the game in every way would just remove the fog its just not fun or interesting to deal with
  9. Positive sides of Hamlet

Let's keep this thread free from complainments, ok?
  10. Positive sides of Hamlet

one thing i don't get they removed Warbucks because he was "bland uninteresting and not fun at all" but they left the fog mechanic in... I beg for consistency seriously one removal that would better the game in every way would just remove the fog
  11. oversight for fence and gates?
  12. it happens when you try to link another account when its alreary linked, and its not this problem ,its another twitch account with other email, and when i go to conections in twitch i can see it's linked, the thing is i can't recieve any drop even with the account linked.
  13. So I've been browsing the forums n' game files and... oh wow I didn't noticed that since now and to be honest they look pretty neat with cool sunlight reflections on it, transparency and HELL YES a new material for the Sculpting Table ! A closer look on the details : I also enjoy that the moon shards are kinda abondents on the island so you can build lotsa of scultures without coming back so shortly
  14. Trawl Net Jellyfish Crash

If you attempt to move the Jellyfish displaying percents, your game will crash.
  15. Positive sides of Hamlet

They are for sure more challenging and original (finally no Deerclops copies), and that is what I like.
  16. this video was made on May 21th... James bucket went into constant and broke time space continuum confirmed.
  17. How ofen do you join others

I join others quit 'ofen'.
  18. Positive sides of Hamlet

I wouldn't say replace, per say. DST boss fights were much more complex, which was a good thing. It stopped the pattern of "dodge attack, hit 3 more times, repeat". But also a bit too complex for their own good, especially if you'd be going solo. Hamlet boss fights have the best of two worlds really. Bosses aren't as tanky so the fights are shorter, and due to the more complex fighting pattern you actually have to equip yourself before engaging.
  19. Wilson He screams of terror in like every DS and DST trailer ever. You'd think he might die by now or something.
  20. How ofen do you join others

I generally just join default servers because I like doing my own thing and I get bored in mega bases.
  21. Today
  22. Ro-Bin Suggestions

He is already viable. He just also happens to be pretty much a reskinned Packim Baggims without the fish-eating mechanic and transformations.
  23. Coder looking for artist

Please message me some examples of your artwork.
  24. Wendy - She would be reunited with her twin sister. Winona - She could stop Charlie, but have to die for it first.
  1. Load more activity