All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Getting some hunger and tiny bit of sanity and hp from 1 mm and 3 ice doesn't sound that bad. And a little bit of hunger and 40 hp with pretty decent spoil time from 2 almost spoiled frog legs, 1 kelp and 1 ice is also pretty good. No need to generalize. Well obviously not klei servers, duh. But what about privately owned public servers?
  3. Y'all are probably bored of killing scrappy werepig at this point. Switch users are saying, Friday? No update again?
  4. With multipliers (Fertilizer applied by high agriculture dupe, and Grubrubs) farms get pretty small. In Spaced Out you don't need to be lucky at all because there's always an abundance of water and sulfur (in fact a super mega omega abundance of sulfur). Base game it's a lot more random though you can easily end up with plenty of watery geysers, like I wouldn't be surprised to have on average 10 kg/s of water. You could easily support like 50 normal hunger dupes with that, or like 30 max hunger dupes.
  5. So, if I understand it correctly, the general consensus here is keep the ice crystalyzer as dangerous as is, but rework the heat mechanics to be more intuitive, right?
  6. Yeah crab king sucks They should make it so the pearl gives an special drop like the blueprint, so if you kill him normally you will get the tribute
  7. Today
  8. wurt has been indirectly nerfed by klei because they added monkeys to the ocean and....just no
  9. I never carry a weapon as Wurt, I just always have 20 ish merms following me. With kelp from Lunar, this is free, and the fist is easiest to fake an attack with. Sometimes I carry a boomerang to fake attacks better.
  10. Same here on Playstation, I’m currently testing if binding zooming out to the inventory item inspect button, and zooming in to the emote wheel is manageable or just too annoying. (The button retains both bindings it has) And so far it has been going pretty great, maybe you could try it out this way too
  11. Fast Track 0.13.5 has been released. Two compatibility improvements have been made for rare crashes with Rocketry Expanded, and a note has been added that Giga-Watt Wire breaks Electrical Optimizations.
  12. Somehow I agree with that. Also compared to Wendy or even Maxwell (who have half of their perks served on silver plate, probably Webber too), people playing Wurt really need to know what to prioritise to make her shine.
  13. I tried to change the font size in constants.lua and I succeeded, but some fonts do not change, such as "Press F8 to send feedback!" or Frenzy Levels. are there any other strings that are responsible for font size other than data_scripts.zip\scripts\localizations?
  14. I'd have to disagree here simply due to the high level of inconvenience she places on the player compared to other follower characters but if they solved that aspect I feel like she'd be a really good character even if she only got minor additions on her skill tree. As for the inconveniences it mainly comes from her interactions with followers as she is the only character currently who has to micromanage her followers without the tools to do so. First is accessibility of her merms since they can't change shards the convenience they offer when it comes to traveling is limited as you'll need to put far more thought into shard changes than any other character with many just opting to use them purely for fighting or home tasks. Next is management of merms you cannot call merms out of their homes or pull them out of fights or disassembling things you don't want them in meaning you feel a great sense of helplessness in these situations with the only option being running away before irreparable damage is done. To add on to this point a previous update made it so follower merms run away from her which was done to help people get merms out of the way when building but this came with the consequence that taking advantage of her group recruitment ability nearly impossible before getting merm guards who have a massive recruitment range by default. Finally while more of a minor thing she has no perk to aid in her collection of fish despite fish being a somewhat important part of her character is inconvenient considering they don't stack and if you want to make use of the merm king's loot table or normal merm huts you'll need to do a lot of fishing or merm murder. Again I don't feel like Wurt is a bad character or anything but she is the least convenient of the follower characters by a landslide and it really can drag down the experience on a character who already asks players to put in a ton of work to access her full potential.
  15. people usually shame on others for cheating anyway getting stuff for getting revived and weapons and armor and healing isn't fun nor hard, that's a waste of time, that's like saying that people should restart after dying to learn how to fight fuelweaver or otherwise they've cheated and are doing it wrong getting stuff for fighting the boss is never the hard part or it doesn't get consumed until the boss dies e.g. shadow atrium and moon altars it isn't, that's just telling people how to practice without unnecessarily wasting time, that's like saying that getting knowledge from a book is cheating because you were supposed to track down it's author and force them to tell you everything that they know how does cheating matter when playing solo and what's cheating, considering that that's available even on consoles unlike console and mods? why is practicing through a test world or rolling back bad? who do you hurt by doing that? what does it make easier other than not falling asleep when practicing because of not needing to waste time on doing easy stuff to get stuff that you need for learning?
  16. What do you mean? how the hell else do I convert two trunks and two potatoes into 37 hunger and 40 health?
  17. It's armor interactions like these that I love to see and discover in the game. Nice tip!
  18. oh i'm dum i thought i was in the don't starve session, mah bad, then yeah i will actually like more slots
  19. I wasn't shaming people for cheating, though I do understand what reaction the C word causes. Rolling back does matter because you are skipping the part where you lose and have to recover. It is a brutal learning curve when you are trying to sus out what the boss mechanics even are or how to best tackle them, a process made way easier when you rollback until you never lose. Defending a boss by advocating for save scumming is advocating for cheating. I didn't say bosses who require practice should get reworked. I said bosses who people defend by advocating cheating should.
  20. this community has a massive problem with mob mentality so I don't think this is a valid metric, a lot of people also think fuelweaver is poorly designed while it's the best boss in the game in my opinion
  21. It's crazy that you don't have that experience... And that's great, huh! Maybe you don't kitte and that's why you don't realize ^^' regarding the ofw, I'll explain... I have the game purchased for Nintendo Switch, so when I play with my console without the unlock, I can play with my game that is linked to Steam, so I have all the DLC characters and my skins, I exported this save and loaded it into cfw to play Don't Starve Together at 60fps, if it wasn't for the fact that it's locked at 30 because... Xdxd, I would play it on ofw, but as I say, I have online and paid play
  22. the point was that saying "no, it's fun" as a response to "it's not fun" is pointless without a further explanation, the stuff mentioned in the message after that was unrelated to why they'd likely think that it's not fun since CK having slightly lower effective hp because of damage that got dealt to claws being also dealt to him is mostly irrelevant to how'd you fight it since it's only around 500 damage per claw and ramming damage being higher with higher speed is mostly irrelevant since you'd have high speed because of coming back from far away anyway
  23. Don't Starve, Shipwrecked, Nintendo Switch - I entered the Volcano in the middle of the first (mild) season. When I exited, screen turned red, dry season started it's usual cycle w rains of burning rocks, overheating, etc.
  1. Load more activity