All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Count to 200 without interruption

181 I don't wanna compute it, but the faculty of 174 is pretty big...
  3. UPDATE: Game reset (my) survived days back to day 30, so I'm not sure if this was a mod glitch.
  4. The clocks are connected to the AND gate. It's for so-called time slicing. Since the sweepers really only need to be on 2% of a cycle the clocks turn the sweepers on twice per cycle but only if the tepidizer is not on. Time slicing allows you to have massive potential power consumption on a single wire without any chance of overloading since you allot the different system their own set time slice of a cycle they can be on. Reservoirs have perfect insulation. The only thing the content exchange heat with is the tile under the left corner. The aquatuner acts as a shut off valve. If it's on, liquids goes through it and get cooled. If it's off, liquids bypass it. I'll provide a picture at another time. The decontaminator is to process potential overflow that the pinchas can't delete. It's not possible, and have no use at this particular point but it could soon have when I install temperature controlled showers to keep the power plant temperature in check, ie. if above a certain temperature in the power plant the showers will get turned on for a cycle. That will create enough germy polluted water to overflow the pinchas if it continues several cycles in a row.
  5. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Every Klei server tomorrow
  6. Klei please how much longer is my waiting required
  7. Off all the oceanic horrors they may have been anticipating...
  8. I am selling some dst stuff. I dont play the game that much anymore so I am willing to invest in tf2 stuff. My tradeoffer link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=910165730&token=5xvzUK_U
  9. This seems to work pretty well as a general rule. I do the same thing with slicksters, and they seem to get along fine.
  10. The answer to all your questions: 'Sand', probably... I tried to make a gif instead of the video, it had twice the file size and was only part of the screen, when re-encoding the tool crashed .
  11. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

i could never bring myself to do it because I want to own all the dlc characters
  12. Today
  13. It's called Moon Moth Figure Sketch as an item, but Butterfly Figure Sketch in the crafting tab.
  14. the userscript: i've kinda grown tired of seeing a lot of animated avatars on this forum, so here's my attempt at stopping the eyesore what this script does is look for animated avatars, then convert the first frame into a png image so it can't be animated (as a bonus, this affects animated signatures too) example of how it should look like: to use it, install Greasemonkey on your browser, create a new userscript, copy+paste the code above, then save it tested on: - Greasemonkey 4.9 - Mozilla Firefox 71.0b3 - Debian 11 (bullseye) i'm not really used to writing javascript, so if you think you can improve or optimise the script, then please tell me
  15. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

on one hand, i never play wortox and can see myself really enjoying wurt and wouldn't have to spend any money but on the other i don't want to not own wortox
  16. No your fine! You have very good advice and your a great artist! It's just I never really gotten that serious with drawing like you do. I usually draw more for fun in a way then serious, I never really draw for people so I guess the stress got to me since I had people who were actually professionals at drawing art like you were giving me advice, and I didn't really want to mess up/ disappoint you guys. I've sort of been hard on myself already for a while anyway about that and I guess I put my frustration into this comment.. so I'm sorry if my earlier post put any guilt on you and I promise to further work on the drawing!
  17. Obviously, Pacus turn into red herrings secretly when fed! I have made excellent experiences with just letting them go hungry. Works best in 15C water or so, where the variants survive as well. And overcrowding is not an issue, just put all you have into a small pool.
  18. Wow Wes’ quote really made me tear up, such powerful wording..
  19. Nah only this morning when I noticed the thread's 399 pages long. Anyway enough of continous quoting. Seeing that something was posted on the meme thread and it turns out to be just someone quoting the meme is disappointing
  20. I have observed cases were I needed to have a closed room 4 tiles high to start them planting. Probably some path-exploration failed and then the whole planting task was aborted.They did pick up seeds and dropped them again immediately. That issue persisted with a reload, but I don't have the save anymore. I also had a case where 2 pips completely refused to plant over 10 cycles, and then bringing in a 3rd without any other changes, it planted immediately. No idea whether a reload would have done anything. There seem to be still some bugs in the whole process. And sometimes it just takes long, just to make any diagnosis harder. While Pips are sort of cute, a process where you had some advanced machine that creates a "wild planting seed" from a normal one, or some other more clear process would really be preferable.
  21. (Incoherent sobbing)
  1. Load more activity