All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, besides everything else from cluster.ini works. Name etc...
  3. We’ve still got a bit less than a week and a half before the end of the month.
  4. I am perfectly able to remember that Klei mentioned a character refresh, and I can remember even better that they will release each once a month. I am not complaining... But I just wanted to mention that the end of this month is coming incredibly fast... And we don't have any news about any refresh yet... Here's my advice (read, you won't regret. I am just trying to stop a disaster): Please at least try to fulfill your promise and do as you said. I can guarantee that you don't want the same story as with hamlet...
  5. The biggest problem is the current ranking of the 3 ways of dealing with diseases: (Best to worst) Current: 1. Waiting out a disease without any interaction. 2. Using an (instant) cure. 3. Using a way to boost the immune system / prevent an infection. Optimal (hopefully not just in my opinion^^): 1. Using a way to boost the immune system / prevent an infection. 2. Using an (instant) cure. 3. Waiting out a disease without any interaction. => The current system makes ignoring diseases to the optimal strategy ...
  6. Plus the labor involved to make the boosts... it's a lot of time...
  7. As far as I'm aware it was never said he wasn't canon, just that he has no influence on the "main story".
  8. Guess Who?

Well, that's not fair to you. I essentially baited you because I think you are funny and I didn't realize it was going to get everybody else so upset -- maybe I should have known. Truly, I was amused and while I knew this might stir up a little trouble I really didn't think you were going to get the bad end of it. My apologies -- this time with no wink and with sincerity. Oy -- that really is a lot to know ahead of time?
  9. Spider Monkey

Loook out! here comes the spider gorilla! Is he strong? Listen bud the devs used the wrong tuning value (this doesnt rhyme, dont judge me) Can he swing, from a thread? No he can't hes a bit heavy. Hey there!, here comes the spider gorilla!
  10. I think it happends sometimes after you dash . It also could cause complete invincibility until you dash again. Atleast thats what happend to me once
  11. They chew and chew forever... UGH! I wouldn't mind if bathroom time was increased, but their eating time is seriously too long.
  12. I would disagree with this in one regard. If the Geyser isn't useful, it's just flat out not useful. I'd rather have an extra PoI roll in that spot, which could be a Vacillator or an AETN instead. The simple fact is that there will, inevitably, be some that are better than others. But the disparity between, say, the CO2 Vent/Geyser compared to NatGas, is ridiculous.
  13. Any chance for a shipwrecked together

Currently, Klei has no plans of porting Shipwrecked to DST.
  14. Idk i just think this would be really cool
  15. One of the things I don't think are balanced at all at the moment with the recent changes are the mitigation stuff. Vitamin chews, Immuno Booster, and Allergy Medication are expensive and not very useful. Well Allergy Medication is in it's own category because you can't just cure allergies, but a bristle blossom seed per cycle per dupe is telling me I just don't want any allergic dupes in my base. For Slimelung, vitamin chews will cut slimelung chance from 12% to 8%, and immuno boosters will drop it to 5%, which is an ok decrease... but not compared to just using a cure. It will take on average around 8 cycles for a standard dupe (with no booster) to catch slimelung if they're exposed every cycle. A medicine pack is 1 balm lily + 1kg phosphorite, relatively cheap. Using Immuno Boosters for that entire time is 4kg pincha peppernut (1kg per 2 cycles)... and you also can't easily target boosters like you can just use a medpack on only duplicants that get sick, you'd have to give them to every duplicant that could get exposed to really be effective. For Zombie Spores, which is actually a scary disease you'd actually want to mitigate, full immuno boosters will decrease your chance from 75% to 50%, at which point I wonder if it's worth the effort. Zombie Spore cures are expensive, but the boosters are almost pointless at that rate. Honestly the boosters cost isn't that bad, but they are too expensive to aim to give them to everyone, and they aren't good enough to bother micromanaging their usage. At very least, they don't last long enough. Allergy Medication is the worst, 1 cycle of relief for a blossom berry seed, I dunno how you can reliably keep even one dupe on them for very long.
  16. Additionally, your hygienic setup could fail since your Dupes can use the lavatory and go towards the cots without washing their hands. Your toilets should always be setup to only have one entrance/exit so your Dupes must pass by a sink after using a lavatory no matter what.
  17. I confirm the steps to reproduce this bug. I also have encounter it.
  18. Today
  19. Spider Monkey

I think they are Gorillas...Spider Gorillas..... Spider-Gorilla, Spider-Gorilla Does whatever a spider and gorilla can Spins a web, around a tree Punches anyone that gets near the tree.
  20. Can you check what the file permissions are? The Shards might not be able to communicate to eachother on file level. Also add your configuration and the steps you've taken/the tutorial you've followed. Then we might be able to figure out what's wrong exactly.
  21. Spider Monkey

Only one thing we can do, Take the DNA from both and create a new Spider-Monkey hybrid character. I mean what could possibly go wrong?
  22. Did you place your cluster.ini in the correct folder? (In the cluster folder, that is defined in the startup script.)
  23. Yeah sounds nice, but if you do the math on how effective a PO2 geyser can be: A perfect pO2 geyser can have an average output of up to 172kg each cycle. => 172kg can yield you up to 246,5kg clay each cycle. But the values above are best case values and the lowest possible ouput would be just 2,1kg clay each cycle ... For me deodorizers are not really a effortless solution: You could use duplicants to supply filtration medium, which would cost some duplicant time and would require exosuits in the current build of the game or you could invest even more effort in building an automated system using conveyors, which uses even more power ... => You need a constant filtration medium and power input. If you compare that to an hot steam which can operate autonomous without any requirements. (I would consider automating a system to produce filtration medium without player interactions as part of taming a pO2 geyser.)
  1. Load more activity