All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Crime and Punishment

The Guards are basically reminding of Real life law system from medieval ages.
  3. Wheeler.

Globber Throbbing Adventurer? more like a weakling with a gun.
  4. Playtime record

Jeez.. and here I am.. with a measily 871 hours.. I'm hoping to get at least >1000 before the game goes live
  5. So my mod is almost done. Did it mostly myself, and I'm super proud. I just need to finish the sprites, really, and make the custom voice. A feature of my mod is my character can switch between three states to represent the different hounds, and each state has a different appearance and abilities. I just need help with one last thing. Two, actually. First off, I am trying to get it so that red hound Wilkas automatically cooks food in his inventory. I have tried to find character mods that do something similar, but I was not able to find any. This is the code I have now. I know that Packim Baggims' fire form automatically cooks food, so I looked into his (its?) code for insight. I found this in Packim's code. Now, when I tried cobbling this in with Wilkas' code... if food.components.edible and food.components.edible.foodtype == "GEMRED" then inst.AnimState:SetBuild("wilkas_FIRE") --it went here end It worked, somewhat, but only cooked food that was either already in Wilkas' inventory upon transforming into red hound Wilkas, or food that was spawned in via console commands. Food that was picked up off the ground, off bushes, etc. did not get cooked. I assume this is because with Packim, whom I ripped the code from, how it works is you put the food in him, close him, and when you open him again you get cooked food where your raw stuff was. Which is fine and all, but you can't exactly "open and close" a character's inventory. Though I could easily be wrong. Second problem is getting the mod to work with Hamlet. More specifically, working with Hamlet when the Hamlet world isn't the one being played. For example, if I play the Hamlet world, everything's fine. If I play the RoG or SW worlds, however, with compatibility enabled for Hamlet, it crashes. If anyone could help me with this, I'd much appreciate it. These are just the last things I need to do before my mod's done. Minus finishing the sprites and stuff, of course. I'm still not great at all with coding, so the solution may be much simpler than I think. Wilkas the Hound's Friend.zip
  6. [Game Update] - 143

Well well you guys are getting more tricky every day. Glad to see some people can play again now.
  7. Wortox and playstation plus

I think you should ask on the pc forum about this since console doesn’t get any special treatment then pc. If it gets implemented into pc ,it will be implemented into PS4(pc always gets new content first usually). But maybe it already works offline on pc , but I don’t know . It’s worth a shot if you want community feedback and all maybe JoeW or one of the developers with @ at the beginning of your thread for more attention.
  8. Good map seed

So far I always went random, but not finding anything really useful later is pretty disappointing...
  9. Funny meme: It took me 3 sticks to kill a butterfly with 1 hp Edit: This is the post that got me to senior member. ...Yup.
  10. Maybe, just maybe, you can think about DST2? With the new more powerful and up to date 64-bit engine that will manage PC resources better? Why DST2 rather than suggesting updating this one? First of all - money. Ofcourse you need to be paid for this big job. And I'm sure that lot's of people will by game even for like 10-12 bucks for a good engine. I would definitely buy it. And the second one - someone like this old engine neglecting the fact, that you can have 60+ fps but red ping and constant freezes while playing alone on YOUR server on this particular PC especially while on day 300+. Yes, yes. I can do smaller worlds, but anything less than huge is just to small to have fun with after like 50-100 days. I hope that I brought up my point well.
  11. Time for a good old-fashioned pub meme, I guess.
  12. Wortox and playstation plus

Sure, there's a bigger problem with the infinite login screen, but i'm disappointed anyway. We don't ask to play wortox offline immediatly, as you say there's a way more important problem, we just ask for information. I buyed the deluxe wortox chest for nothing, i don't need a ps plus subsciption because i never play online on my PS4, and i'm unable to use my purchase. Even if the answer was "It will never playable offline", i'll be satisfied. I feel a little bit forgotten ...
  13. Her hair looks bouncy and flowy from the front and like a brick with some wave forms from the back... Pls fix her back sprite and add more layers to the back of her hair to achieve same bouncy effect from the front. You look at the back of her head probs 80% if the time. Pls pls fix this. She also looks waaaay different from her portrait... Additionally to the low res for both characters, she got it worse with the design of her face... In the portrait she looks sassy and funny and in the game she looks bored and apathetic... Pls fix her... I love her quotes...
  14. Playtime record

3400h or so. Maybe 500h real, rest is letting dupes fend for themselves unattended.
  15. Wheeler.

I like her design and his ragtime voice is very good. The only think that I don’t like is how her perks doesn’t fit in her personality. She is suppose to be adventurous but her perks (Dodge and her gun) fit more on tactical character. The second thing is her Small inventory, it is the worst downside any character could have. Everything else is fine.
  16. Today
  17. He will be unlockable in the future (probably like Webber) otherwise its no big deal, we are still in Beta state with most new characters. even Wormwood needs balancing and seems quite weird to play with at the moment cause most of his buffs are associated with Hamlet despite being a Whole game Character (I think) Personally I think Wagstaff should become unlocked thru an Adventure mode cause he is quite attached to the Lore of Adventure mode in general.
  18. I never said I didn't. I just usually position myself so I don't do that. Cancelling attacks also becomes a split-second habit after a while.
  19. So you never hit walls accidentally when using Ctrl F... I'm sure that's not true
  20. Wheeler.

21. I mean, I have been using ctrl + f (in both SP and DST) for the past 2 years and I haven't had any problems with it. Just felt the need to drop this into the convo.
  22. Peagawk hat

Wagstaff is going places.
  23. Wheeler.

Pls don't mention mods just yet... I think Klei can fix this... If they went out of their way to make the curls from the front sprite bounce I'm sure they can get it right for the back of her head too... Ty tho.. Appreciate it
  24. Another art thread

Wheeler may be hot garbage, but she can look cool doing it.
  25. Thanks for the help, tried that definitely! Aka "Find attached a screenshot of an Idle builder with all priorities except build turned off and build set at max." I've tried rolling back to earlier saves too and have pending build orders at cycle 1437 and once they're done at 1438 they all switch to supply/other priorities and ignore existing build orders regardless of 1~9 priority with no luck. On the not-quite-plus side I can set build orders to !! Top Priority (Yellow alert) and they get acted upon.
  26. Wagstaff and Wheeler Suggestions

Its broken. Completely broken. ALL ATTACKS DEAL LESS THAN 1 DAMAGE, NO MATTER THE FUEL
  27. Wheeler.

Huh. Observant of you. Maybe I'll try my hand at modding that in. Notice I said "try"
  1. Load more activity