Aporkalypse

12 minutes ago, Philsam said:

What is Aporkalyps. And what will happen?

Not much is known about it but it's the equivalent of summer season where there will be a solar eclipse

And from the early access trailer, i guess mants are aggressive and will chase the player much like hounds

12 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Its name is Herald.

taunt.thumb.gif.0b24b23f13554032ef6bca37dd600e3f.gif

And it loves you. 

Hide contents

ancient_spirit_ancient_spirit_appear_TMP__063.thumb.png.451b580d512023218bc6eb24643e522e.png

I spent an unreasonable amount of time on this...

Well i was trying to be sort of story teller wise, but this works out too. Also, it looks very suprised to see me.

"Oh you're here already? I didn't expect to see you so soon.."

In it's current state it's permanent night but also permanent full moon. So there's no light problems.

It's also going through a massive rework since one of the things it was linked with (the aporkalypse clock) got removed. So big chance a lot of things we know about it is gonna be gone or changed massively.

6 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

In it's current state it's permanent night but also permanent full moon. So there's no light problems.

It's also going through a massive rework since one of the things it was linked with (the aporkalypse clock) got removed. So big chance a lot of things we know about it is gonna be gone or changed massively.

I mean...it's still in the files. It's just like how the Roc was in the beta, able to be spawned in the game, but it wasn't hooked up.

12 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Are you talking about the aporkalype event? Because it's just:

GetSeasonManager():StartAporkalypse

Otherwise I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I'm referring to the aporkalypse clock. It looked like a rotation based mayan calendar and had two switches for going forward and backward on the clock. 

Fowarding the clock until the 3 rotary plates on it align would trigger the aporkalypse.

15 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

also when will webbs get his disguise?

Oh shoot that's right...I gotta go check on that.

I'll let ya know when I manage to boot up a Webber world...in around 84 years. :wilson_cry:

Update: It is a thing...and I accidentally made my game crash because I did a stupid thing whilst trying to extract it...so it'll be a bit before I can get you those screencaps.

Spoiler

5bf4c5d5277be_webhat.png.a932ebbe54f2bd8a76832b7745a280ea.png

17 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

whats the roc?

It's a Big Freaking Bird.

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

whats the roc?

also when will webbs get his disguise?

The disguise for Webber has already been implemented. It’s called the Shamlet Mask, and he comes with one in his inventory. This makes him pretty much immortal in RoG and SW, because he can befriend both spiders and pigs/bunnymen. Just remember to take the mask off when around spiders, because they are also fooled by the mask and become hostile.

Just now, SpoonyBardIV said:

The disguise for Webber has already been implemented. It’s called the Shamlet Mask, and he comes with one in his inventory. This makes him pretty much immortal in RoG and SW, because he can befriend both spiders and pigs/bunnymen. Just remember to take the mask off when around spiders, because they are also fooled by the mask and become hostile.

image.png.2b6738f7ec15fada8294e0f0ac910266.png

image.png.2f34514e1d10534c50a24ea26630f8eb.png

I dunno what you're talking about, I'm just a snowman wearing a pair of Pig groucho marx glasses.

Archived