End of Hallowed Nights

On 11/19/2018 at 8:20 PM, Marco Livio said:

This Thursday, November 22, the Halloween event will end on Steam, will ours also be on the same date? What awaits us in the coming days ......

5bda1e3c1532f_justbeingsupernatural.thumb.gif.ea192c1c3638a1e83e5e12409461986b.gif

I think that hallowed nights also will end on ps4 , but hopefully it wont.

On 11/24/2018 at 7:04 PM, zsivads said:

Are there any announcement about this? What is the best news source for these infos?

There are no announcements for PS4 community... You have to keep reading the PC version forum otherwise you will know nothing... On PC version at least there are news shown on the main menu so there is no need to check the forums. Just keep in mind that whatever is announced on PC will come to PS4 1-2 months later with no specific dates unless you consider the devs answer "soon" as an accurate measure of time.

I play on PS4 for a while and I am starting to feel like I am playing a Trial version of the game: no mods, no info, poor objects placing, delayed updates, and the most problematic one no accurate answers by the devs.

• Developer

Hi everyone, I have a quick update for you.

We're currently testing the next update for PS4 and XB1, which will usher out the terrors of the Hallowed Nights and invite you to join in the bounty of the Winter's Feast. If everything checks out we'll submit them to Sony/Microsoft for cert and then pass them on to you as soon as we can.

16 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Hi everyone, I have a quick update for you.

We're currently testing the next update for PS4 and XB1, which will usher out the terrors of the Hallowed Nights and invite you to join in the bounty of the Winter's Feast. If everything checks out we'll submit then to Sony/Microsoft for cert and then pass them on to you as soon as we can.

@CharlesB

Thank you very much, our community has been waiting for this event for two years.

Archived