Open 101 forge chest - 0 elegant :sad:

K-sama

21 hours ago, BOT Tuja said:

I think the reason might be, that in The Forge 2018, there are lot more items you can receive from the chests, compared to last year.

That shouldnt effect drop rates. Since it has to roll a rarity first (as far as i know) we should roll the "elegant" rarity the same amount of times, just there would be more items we could get in that rarity. Im actually convinced drop rates have been tinkered with,at first i thought it was just me but i see so many complaints about it on the forum something must have happened.

i'd say it's just variance. I'd say the chance of getting an elegant in a chest is somewhere in the 1-5% range, probably closer to the lower number, if that's the case there's a chance we d get no elegants in a few hundred chests, unlikely but possible. So don't expect much, pe happy if u get lucky, at least we can spend the spools and if u really want a certain item it's ez to get it.

On 11/19/2018 at 7:57 PM, Pab10Suarez said:

At least you've spools(?

spools just don't pay unless you grind. which will take about 10 hours per day of constant playing to get enough for 1 elegant
that if u are lucky and dont get 20 profile icons from a 5 chests in a row
honestly WTF 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:36 PM, BOT Tuja said:

I think the reason might be, that in The Forge 2018, there are lot more items you can receive from the chests, compared to last year.

with more cloth come new elegants and new items

6 hours ago, CrimXane said:

spools just don't pay unless you grind. which will take about 10 hours per day of constant playing to get enough for 1 elegant
that if u are lucky and dont get 20 profile icons from a 5 chests in a row
honestly WTF

I know but he doesn't need more pain ,:c

Archived