Mysterious Secrets

Just a small rant, but I kinda miss the secrets of Don't Starve. From all the cool stuff from before I was introduced to the game, to the more recent things like the Cyclum Puzzles, Metheus Puzzles. I know these probably take a while to set up, but I find them incredibly interesting to the Don't Starve lore, very immersive for the community, and all around just keep me interested in Don't Starve. I know with Hamlet and all the events the dev's have been busy. But I'm hoping maybe we'll be seeing something, maybe at least to keep us occupied.

14 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

After the E3 trailer dropped, there were a bunch of us trying to work out what we believed was a puzzle form the split second symbols in the frames during the balloon crash. Don't know what happened to it though.

Seemed to be nothing, so we kinda dropped it. Which is why I really want something to happen that involves the community spelunking into lore again to unravel some secret.

well the big post when they reveled the forge 2 all they said had come true except the new base game updates and we all know how fast the other things came so mayhaps this February when they bring back the second half of verdant skins they will add the new content

9 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Well...

They still have

a ) Winter's Feast

b ) Year of the XXXXXXXXXX

c ) The Gorge

stuff that won't be staying as real content              

Eh, won't be staying. But that doesn't mean it's not great content. Hopefully these events are kind of a build up. And they can stay as content if you build structures and stuff.

9 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

stuff that won't be staying as real content              

Except they can stay as real content if you get the things set up. And I'm just saying that, because your comment seems to have a negative tone, whether intentionally or accidentally, I'm just saying. Stuff's coming. Klei's devs aren't idiots, they've done a good job of listening to the community and adding interesting things into the game. It just takes time.

9 minutes ago, The 2C3D said:

I’m crossing my fingers for some kinda Hamlet aporkalype puzzle.

Betting Swineclops has no huge lore drops, but I bet there’ll be a useful nugget hidden it’s defeat (or summon) line.

are you saying hamlet is cannon? because i thought all the dlcs where noncannon ecept for webber and wigfrid from the new regien

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

are you saying hamlet is cannon? because i thought all the dlcs where noncannon ecept for webber and wigfrid from the new regien

RoG: Canon because it added 2 canon characters and was ported to DST.

Shipwrecked: Doubtful at best. Might be technically canon but won't add anything to the lore.

Hamlet: Very likely canon because of some things said in the dev stream as a reason not to answer a question.

1 minute ago, The 2C3D said:

RoG: Canon because it added 2 canon characters and was ported to DST.

Shipwrecked: Doubtful at best. Might be technically canon but won't add anything to the lore.

Hamlet: Very likely canon because of some things said in the dev stream as a reason not to answer a question.

thanks

Archived