Derp-erang

burfl

21 days. I was doing great. I mean great. Much better than I've been doing since I returned from my 3 or 4 patch break. Then I hit myself in the face with my own boomerang. I even had all the mats for an effigy and was just being lazy and not building it. FML, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I may have been gone for much more than 4 patches. I'm not sure, I didn't count.

I get it! You build a stature of yourself made of mats, place some beard inside it, and when you die, you will rise again as the almighty Matman!Get it? Matman, instead of Batman? and you can fight crimes with... well... removing the dirt of of the villains' shoes...I should go...

It was a joke, I know it's mEat effigy.

Actually, I did not misspell anything. "Mats" is short for "materials"; this is a common abbreviation used in many games. "I had all of the mats for an effigy" = "I had all of the materials for an effigy".

21 days. I was doing great. I mean great. Much better than I've been doing since I returned from my 3 or 4 patch break. Then I hit myself in the face with my own boomerang. I even had all the mats for an effigy and was just being lazy and not building it. FML, lol.

It could be worse, you missed the day or two after the debut of the Boomerang wherein all your allies (like, say, Pig Friends) would turn on you and beat you senseless when the boomerang hit you. It had something to do with the boomerang hitting you being treated like an attack on a friendly unit, but the end result was a nice double-whammy of "boomerang to the face shame" and "your friends will abandon you" quick death.