The Hamlet Helping Post 2.0 (EARLY ACCESS)

Hello everybody!

This post is for helping people out with hamlet while its in early access with new or already existing (maybe different now) features!

This is the continuation of the same post I made for the Hamlet Beta:

If you want a more detailed guide (or "cheat sheet") visit this post for a full list of tips obtained from the Beta if you want to read it all at once:

1 minute ago, FalconLover said:

I just bought hamlet but it wont seem to let me download the dlc. I have it checked boxed under install and I even try reinstalling the game and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

This is so far a problem for alot of people, people did some things and it worked for them, but didnt for others.

2 minutes ago, FalconLover said:

I just bought hamlet but it wont seem to let me download the dlc. I have it checked boxed under install and I even try reinstalling the game and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Try to turn off the DLC, quit Steam (turn it completly off), open Steam again and turn on the DLC.

I downloaded the DLC but every time I try to play the game, an error message pops up.

Uh... yeah, now I can't play the game at all, even if I uninstall everything...

Edit: Okay, for some reason, installing every DLC I have fixed the problem?

???

Doesn't seem fair for people who want this, but don't want SW.

7 hours ago, Faby93 said:

Where do i find gold in hamlet? I played this game three times but i dont find it

Inside caves, in a pig shop for 10 oincs, you can craft it for 6 golden dust, you can put 3 golden dust near Pangolden so that he will eat it and poop out a gold nugget, you can chisel it from the statues and you can use gold pan on the water puddle on the iron biome

Archived