Can Hatches fall though doors ?

Designing my evil trap to drown hatches by dropping them in water, when the doors over the trap open the hatches still walk on top of the door - darned sneaky critters ! - Note doors are mounted horizontally.

Is there a way to drop hatches into a water trap, or do I have to make the water come to the hatch, so to speak ;)

6 hours ago, Foefaller said:

I honestly hope the "walking/crawling critter can't pass though horizontal door" stays in, makes it SO much easier to keep the blasted Dreckos where they are suppose to stay.

My preference would be to let them through if the doors open, but I do remember how this might be annoying if you are trying to explore without disturbing the environment too much in the early game.

20 hours ago, Neotuck said:

They do

but remember they use 1200W so it's kinda power hungry 

20181104120231_1.thumb.jpg.78162d11c597303b2785d7b85f630ef3.jpg20181104120242_1.thumb.jpg.8ec99216dca24a872a99b726805b9304.jpg

You know.. this just gave me a totally evil idea.. what happens to hatches if you put them under a rocket engine that launches...

And can we use a rocket engine without an actual rocket attached to make burnt BBQ...

13 hours ago, Foefaller said:

I honestly hope the "walking/crawling critter can't pass though horizontal door" stays in, makes it SO much easier to keep the blasted Dreckos where they are suppose to stay.

Drakeos can pass through open horizontal doors.  It's just morbs and hatches that can't.

Archived