Wilba's Perks?

If I recall correctly, Wilba's perks were said to be:

• Is a Pig
  • Is Royalty
  • Doesn't Like the Dark Designs (or something to that effect). 

Did the files say what her perks actually do?

I assume "is royalty" implies a Wilbur-like power over the Hamlet pigs, with the basic pigs not following her since they have their own leader.

Not sure about the other two though. 

Wouldn't "Is a Pig" imply something specific? There's nothing that would treat Pigs any different than a 'human' or 'robot' player is there? Although, I do seem to remember there being a specific thing that happens to most Pigs when it's the Full Moon, or after eating enough Monster Meat.

7 minutes ago, piratekingflcl said:

Wouldn't "Is a Pig" imply something specific? There's nothing that would treat Pigs any different than a 'human' or 'robot' player is there? Although, I do seem to remember there being a specific thing that happens to most Pigs when it's the Full Moon, or after eating enough Monster Meat.

At first I figured "is a pig" would imply strong unarmed attacks, but given Wilba's small frame that seemed doubtful. 

The other thing they do is turn eaten food into manure, which is a possibility. 

I didn't even think of werepig but that's a strong contender. 

Yeah Klei loves to hide character perks behind "Is spider/monkey/pirate etc"

I'd guess that she maybe can trade with pigs all she wants or that prices in shops are lowered. I'd really hope tho to see her turn into werepig durring full moon. 

Big guess here:

Her being of royalty might mean that she doesn't need to obtain the crown and scepter for the royal gallery items (Possible that she is Malfafa child.). Meaning Wilba get start her own hamlet and skyworthy as soon as she reach the second pig city.

As for the other perks though "Is a pig" could mean a lot considering Klei.

However "Doesn't like dark designs" Could mean she doesn't like anything shadow related because shadow related thing aren't cute enough for a royal pig girl like her. Think of it like Wigfrid refusing anything that isn't meat related except for everything made out of nightmare fuel instead.

That sounds like Wolfgang's "Is afraid of monsters and the dark" perk which gives him +10% Sanity drain. Hardly a huge concern if hers is anything similar.

I've also been thinking about the "Is a Pig" more, and I think it might end up being more like Wilbur, where the Pigs will be immediately allied to her. "Pig Royalty" might let her steal anything she wants from Guards and get away with it, because they basically work for her (the government) anyway.

Archived