Just to make sure we are still getting Gorge/Halloween buying option?

13 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

What's to regret? You either will soon have the chance to buy the new skins or you're sitting on a bunch of spools to weave skins. 

Hahaha yeah, I can't hear you all from my mountain of spools. 

No, really. I wanted a couple gorge skins and, if i don't get the chance to buy them, well, I will have to wait like a year or so until they decide to do a re-gorge event :(

EDIT: Just to clarify, I meant that i didn't weave the skins i wanted from the gorge, hoping that i could buy them later. But now the event has ended and i cannot weave them anymore. 

(sure, i will be able to weave something from the Hallowed event, but i wanted some specific ones from the gorge). 

I got ya now. I feel like they gave us ample warning that the event was ending, but they did indeed say skins would be purchasable by the time it did. 

I'm assuming some unexpected issue came up with Sony when arranging for those skin bundles to be put in the PS Store. If they knew a date or even a time frame I feel like Klei would say something, but I'm sure there's only so much they can control in this situation. 

only I'm suffering with the weekly drops? I already received 3 drops and almost nothing Halloween, I feel tied for not having a way to get the skin I want without depending on the luck (which lately is very bad)  Klei really NEED to release the purchase to us urgently.

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_146841446_preview.thumb.jpeg.14efd0a1601d7c45a01ad00b363728fc.jpeg

1 hour ago, Marco Livio said:

So many people here commenting and they do not say a single word, weird

If Klei had an answer for us I feel like they'd say something. Given that we were told skins would be purchasable before The Gorge ended, I assume there's been some complications. I am starting to get worried that we won't be able to purchase these new Hallowed Nights skins though. You'd think opening a new source of revenue would be top priority for a business. 

Archived