Guards steal your coins!

Either a bug, or overlook, but guards steal coins left on the ground. Apparently if they hate you, you can give them coins to earn back their trust, but why do they have to pick up coins even when not angry at you? They are just as much a thieves as you are if this is left as is.

I can see jokes of sorts about this incoming, but seriously, this is annoying.

6 hours ago, Zinglon said:

it's not a bug

4 hours ago, metallichydra said:

you can wall oincs in, to have the guards at specefic locations

Neither of those are good things. Not sure if it is not a bug or at least an overlook, but it's really annoying and eploitative too apparently that they go for coins when they don't need to be passified.

It's a way to keep players on their toes about randomly leaving money around on the floor. I feel like a 10 oinc would be around a 100 USD, because you only need like, 5 to get a house.

"Tis a shame someone left all this valuable money on the floor here, it'd be a shame to have to add a couple of dollars to my pocket."

Jokes aside, it's not a bug. They even announce they're picking up the money.

Those guards are hypocrites about stealing. I got punched by the Hamburgler dude and the guards stole all my coins instead of going after him. So I killed the three of them and got my coins back + all their loot. 

1 hour ago, Charsis said:

it's exploitative because you can wall the pigs in very easy, which doesn't look like the kind of thing you want to allow players to do.

If you want to farm them by having their attention focused solely on the oinc while you kill them for loot, well that's no longer possible since an update (I forget which one).

On 10/25/2018 at 5:40 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

It's a way to keep players on their toes about randomly leaving money around on the floor.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:40 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

Jokes aside, it's not a bug. They even announce they're picking up the money.

Agreed. I learned that the hard way after my backpack with my money burned up during a Bat wave.

Archived