Cairath

[TOOL] Tools Not Included (aka the Seed Browser)

guildcrest    6

Been running the auto upload update for a few days now and want to note a couple things I've noticed. While I'm used to seeing the occasional "error please restart your game" Unity now hard crashes with the same convoluted error (log file attached). This may be a OniDev fix as it looks like the methods causing the crash concern the PowerDiagram but I'm going to note it here for your sharp eyes and maybe see if I can get it to happen without the mod. Second it looks like the JSON for submission is being written to the logs again and the last time that was enabled it was noted as an "oops".

Crash_2020-08-12_172512341.zip

Cairath    913

Hey. Sadly the hard crash with unity restarter started happening when the game had a bigger update and I don't think I can fix that. As for the json -- oops... :P Thankfully it doesnt negatively impact anything, but I'll note it down this time and try to remember :P

Jeager    0

Hello,

I was trying to generate a easier map on Rime when I found your tool (which look cool) but I couldn't believe the number of geyser available for each map so I tried 3 or 4 random maps in debug and nothing was alike :confused:

I'm missing something or it's normal ? (i never had the 3 nat gas or 5 volcano i should have found etc)

I'm still new but a bit confuse

SharraShimada    777

Have you checked the seed-number is the same as in the browser after you started the map? If not, you entered the number wrong. 

If the browser tells you the seed is S-FRZ-1824830694-0, you only need to insert the 1824830694 to the map generator, after you selected the world type (in your case Rime).

Cairath    913

Hey!

With the upcoming DLC I'm considering adding additional translations to TNI. If anyone is interested in providing translations to their language - let me know (looking for volunteers right now, actual translations when I update the website after dlc changes)