How come WX78 Dosent change when eating gears?

Backstory : while rushing ruins with WX78. I had a successful run. While I bang up and womb combo anything that threaten me or I see unfit to live. I started to think of something. You see. The main reason I amuse  why player play as  WX78 when rushing the ruins is because of his ability to simply be able to eat gears and become basically unstoppable. Also flex on your friends by day 11-14. * spamming your friends ig with 400 hp omegalul*  Meanwhile Wolfgang user rely on those greenmushroom.  Those are a pain in the booty sometime to find. Ok to the real reason

i thought it was cool to have WX78 chnage form as he eat more gears. How cool would that be? Also it make sense why he have lower hp. Also a reason why he need to eat gears. He was a broken robot. He’s repairing himself with them gears that was originally missing from his body.

WX78 in a nutshell is better than Wolfgang ( no offense ) 

Makes me think about how some game have these "ultimate" skins that do unique and interesting things. A skin like this for WX could change their appearance depending on the amount of gears eaten. That'd be pretty neat.

Though that said I'm not sure I'd want those sorta skins in DST.

21 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Ah yes 15 Forms for WX multiplied by each skin, let's make a Wolfgang 2.0 just with even more art assets to kill klei internally.

Im unsure what more to say, not a good idea, because it'd be tireing af for klei

Well if you propose it in the most inconvenient way possible, of course it's not a good idea.

If it was a single skin that did this (such as the WX-78 WIP skin concept that exists), and had three forms. An incomplete (0-7), half-way (8-14), and complete (15). Alternatively make (8-14) complete and (15) a more advanced version.

Do I think it's the best idea? By no means, but it can have potential so long as you put a bit of effort into the idea.

5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Well if you propose it in the most inconvenient way possible, of course it's not a good idea.

If it was a single skin that did this (such as the WX-78 WIP skin concept that exists), and had three forms. An incomplete (0-7), half-way (8-14), and complete (15). Alternatively make (8-14) complete and (15) a more advanced version.

Do I think it's the best idea? By no means, but it can have potential so long as you put a bit of effort into the idea.

like yeah sure, but imagine anyone on a large server that wants to play WX has to play some kind of amalgam of walking gears until they eat all those valuable gears to become their full skin, kinda sounds like a downgrade of WX on the design level imo. And other than that Klei already has enough work with wolfgang, Im sure

On 09.10.2018 at 4:39 AM, SavageLemon said:

Meanwhile Wolfgang user rely on those greenmushroom.

I hope you'll choke on the nightmare fuel eventually as Wolfgang players do. Due to tonns lichen killing things in ruins is not a problem. The question is why you came here though...

Archived