Your best start

I started over this world just to leave one spider den this time, for monster meat and silk.

I will have one egg, two meat, 12 honey, all monster meat and bunny morsels I could ever need.

And since the other end of the wormhole is in a swamp next to a pond. I will also have frog legs and fish.

Posted Image

The insanity worlds are the biggest so far, with loads of resources of all types, so this is my best start.

What is yours?

That's A lot of blood*cough**cough* stone

Anyway my best start's had been all my worlds

I'm serios when I'm saying that all the worlds i generated were eitheir very good or acceptable

The only unfortune thing that happed with the new world that i'm playing in right now is that i only have 1 tallbird nest as it seems

(haven't explored all the map)

I also only have 1 tallbird nest in my world and it is way far away from where I set up camp.Other than that, my current world is really nicely set up. I'm on day 62, I have loads of resources, a HUGE amount of pig houses (I made this world before the hotfix), everything close by besides the tallbird and rabbits.

That's A lot of blood*cough**cough* stone

You can say that.

Posted Image

I also only have 1 tallbird nest in my world and it is way far away from where I set up camp.

Other than that, my current world is really nicely set up. I'm on day 62, I have loads of resources, a HUGE amount of pig houses (I made this world before the hotfix), everything close by besides the tallbird and rabbits.

Be careful at night. The worlds before hotfix have hordes of werepigs. That's how I died on my previous world. No more night walks for me before the meat effigy.

Be careful at night. The worlds before hotfix have hordes of werepigs. That's how I died on my previous world. No more night walks for me before the meat effigy.

That already happened. I went out to dig up a bunch of graves, went completely insane, started heading back to my camp at nightfall using a torch and got swarmed by the biggest load of werepigs that I have ever seen. That was the end of that game and I was at day 50+.On this world, I got together a HUGE pig army to take down a forest with me in one day. At the end of the day they all followed me back to my camp and sat around the fire, but then the full moon came out and I was like "OMG!! I got to get the heck out of here!", and I ran over to my 'panic location' that I have set up just for these types of situations. I stay prepared now.

I spawned right next to the Wooden Thing with all it's components within a 5 second walk around it. There are pig houses scattered everywhere as well as lots of spiders. There's also a nearby wormhole that leads straight to a full pig village with carrot, flower, and berry farms, and another wormhole goes to the pig king. Pigs galore.

Three gem mines in my capital, & three gold in my 2nd city. Oops, 1st world, Beefalo to the east, Pig town w/King to west & swamp just beyond. Big forest between base & Pigtown. Was a mini-continent world in the time of circle islands connected by ever lengthening bridges. Only 2 Tallbirds widely separated, but that was before smallbirds. I seem to get the worlds where beefalo are (or were, pre-wormhole) prohibitively far from the Pigs & Swamp that I like for their entertainment value.