Halloween 2018

We have September so only one month to Halloween. First Nights was started in half of October, second - few days before 31. As in first event, in second we got new skins, so probably in this year we will get new skins like Verdant or Winter packs!? Maybe movie themed skins? What do you think about this?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171005172146latest?cb=20171005145156latest?cb=20150414182651latest?cb=20150418002935latest?cb=20150702235238latest?cb=20150710003517latest?cb=20150605104242latest?cb=20150415030551latest?cb=20150626042623

I doubt they'd do additional character skins for a repeat event, would hate to have drop rates bogged down by old and new skins for the same event. Most character skins as of now are in some fashion "lore" related so unless they suddenly break this pattern I can't see some of those extreme ones becoming real. I can see more skins for items and what naught becoming a thing. I would personally love a spooky cane. 

It'd be neat if we got a bit more game-play changes as well. The alternate deerclops for Winter's Feast was pretty neat, as well as clay hounds for Year of the Varg. Wouldn't mind more of these variants.

5 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

would be cool to have those skins, tho i dont want to pay 70 dollars for each in the steam market

Yeah. I do love for them to bring them back again as for the people who never got an chance to get them will have another though some people * cough cough tryhard collector * wouldn't like it which is understandable to why... overprice item in steam market.

1 hour ago, NorthicaN said:

Somebody told me that same time is when halloween is is thank giving day too. Would be cool to get that kinda md of stuff too imagine wigfrid in native american dress and rurkey backpack and all that

Hmmm...well the same month, but not the same day.  Canadian Thanksgiving is October 8, this year (second Monday of October every year).  The American one is the fourth Thursday of November, putting it way closer to December than Halloween.  This year it's November 22.  I totally didn't look this up just now.  : P

If you think about it, the Canadian one actually makes more sense for a HARVEST festival than having it right near WINTER...but on the other hand, October already has a holiday here in the U.S. (two for me, 'cos my birthday is also in October) while November is just a big brown-leaved cold pile of bleh, so...something to cheer it up a little doesn't hurt.  :)

...Notorious

Great Thanksgiving skin would be skin for Giblet :D 

Spoiler

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania turkey

I gonna kill you today and next ur familly

And maybe for top hat?

Spoiler

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania thanksgiving hat

I don't know what Klei planning but I know one ... I won't be disappointed! :wilson_love: but movie themed skins and new mobs/giants only for season events would be nice

Would be cool have those kind costumes like half and half to each character. Like wilson, wendy, wickerbottom, wolfgang, wes and woodie have these farmer costumes and willow, Maxwell, wigfrid, WX, webber and Winona be in Native american costumes and maybe they add skins for the hats too like the feather hat skin more look like to the native american and the gentleman hat more to the farmer hat kind of look

DBD0ECFC-AC71-41EE-8F07-DAD102D0332A.jpeg

And for hats that i mentioned ill give view what i ment by feather hat and top hat skins

63AF9E8C-0F1E-4BF9-863C-69B149C65A50.jpeg

7C8F0D3F-0B46-4FC7-BB7D-21A5A5F814FD.jpeg

68E5DD33-F821-4B10-ADA8-6A1093398666.png

EC67233E-2266-4816-84A6-E3834F86D7AE.png

7 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

i think they should give us more dance emotes

I think they should make it so that Maxwell's shadows do all dance emotes. Its sad when I do /step and /robot with Max's minions and the response I get from them is /dance :(.

I do know there is a client-side mod that does this, but only I can see my minions do that dance, not the other players.

Archived