The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

does this mean waclaw is now going to kick thatpikminguy off a cliff?also I think the rules need more explaining so first we PM sciencemachine or Meshpet to be allow to join in ( I get that much)but if we join in is there like an time limit to when we have to post on our turn? are we taking turns to write a story that never ends or are put in pairs like in real tennis to write them?

Edited by stormfront

There's nothing in my mailbox! D:

it's giving me this: 'ScienceMachine has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.'so your sure you don't have already read messages in there still? annd I'm almost done with my turn~ sorta lol!

What's up, man?

Problems at work?

Frustration?

Extreme anger?

Posts in less than 15 minutes?

Played Super Meat Boy?

What's with the temper, really. if I got a troll, I would just be like, meh. Ignore it (goooood intentions!)

EDIT THAT CRAP: I like the way you put GRIND, cool little thick-sideways thing

Edited by thatpikminguy

serously I wanna know more about how these tennis matches work like if turns have time limits how the matches work etc

FROM WHAT I LEARNED FROM YOUTUBE TENNIS:Someone makes a thingy, and saysGUYSHEY GUYS HEYRESPOND THIS, CONTINUE THIS HUHFAKLJ!When they do, it is like "To be continued".So the other person does the next part until they agree when to stop.DA EDN

I'd consider joining, but currently I don't seem to have much time to post finished drawings (even on days off) so my turns would be pointless. Though it is good to know for future reference that there is a time limit, so there's no worry on not getting anything done indefinitely and then everyone else is waiting their turn forever and the thread dies.

Edited by jujubomber
Jeez, I keep forgetting to add things lately. What is wrong with me?

thatpikminguy I thought your shiz wuz funneh~ but they are a stickler here about keeping threads in topic unfortunately so antics must be minimized or it's:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40

yeeeeeeah i don't do that anymore (AT LEAST NOT HEEEEEEEERE). But still, let's stop all this drama and laugh at Phineas looking straight forward WARNINGTHESE ARE PICTURESSO IF THIS IS NOT OK TO PUT HERE I WILL REMOVE IT (just sai so)post-9083-1376459121121_thumb.jpg Edited by thatpikminguy

post-2754-1376459121149_thumb.jpgWilson: hrm..i think we can use it as our advantage for hunting or defence against monsters.Waclaw: i don't know about this Wilson, something tells me that cat is ..evil.Raven : (i don't know what sick mind was Maxwell thinking, but sending this ..thing to his playground will cause nothing but destruction!!)post-2754-13764591211837_thumb.jpgpost-2754-13764591212156_thumb.jpgthe cat must be destroy or else(i hope i did not screw up this time:frown:) Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 1