Multitool list needed (call for help!)

Hey. I need some help with duplicants' Multitool. In working on trying to explain on how they all work in a script I'm writing. However, I want to make sure I know all the tools that can be used. So, can someone please help me with this and provide a list of all the tools, and pictures of all of the tools would greatly be appreciated. And I'll put you into the script as a "thanks for the help and all the fish". 

5 minutes ago, WanderingKid said:

We don't have enough lore yet to back up what you're looking for.  In general the tool is used for mining, deconstruction, construction, and transporting.

I'm not trying to be exact and precise with this. I'm just trying to put theories together in all the tools dupes use into one massive that's only speculation based on in-game evidence and real life science. In other words, I'm not using lore; I'm using in-game footage and observation in order to theorize how they work. And there's some, if not a lot, speculation. And there's a chance that I may be wrong, with some, a lot or all this speculation. If you'd like, I can share the document I'm primarily working on that theory, as well as a few others (all of it is script based, so imagine it being said aloud)

I know they got some tool art somewhere in this topic but i`m not sure they have all of them. Probably not.

Tools used by dupes from the top of my head: Mining laser (+red variant for miners), construction/deconstruction thingy, delivery sweeper, generator tuning tool, painting tool, wrangling tool, plasma gun (for combat), disinfection spray, mop sponge.

22 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

I know they got some tool art somewhere in this topic but i`m not sure they have all of them. Probably not.

Tools used by dupes from the top of my head: Mining laser (+red variant for miners), construction/deconstruction thingy, delivery sweeper, generator tuning tool, painting tool, wrangling tool, plasma gun (for combat), disinfection spray, mop sponge.

Thank you Sasza22. I looked around for a bit and couldn't find anything but asked if anyone could show me anything that they could have. Hopefully I can find something good in a few

Archived