[DOWNLOAD]Vanilla+ worldgen

I was getting a little bit annoyed with the default worldgen, so I improved for gameplay purposes.

Tweaks:

- No more indestructible lore templates spawning

- Improved geyser spawns : you should be guaranteed every single type of geyser in your world if the worldgen doesn't mess up

- Improved templates for geysers and AETN

- Replaced Neutronium at bottom with Abissalite

Place the files into respective folders in your OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets

VanillaPlus.zip

8 hours ago, neoazureus said:

This is the new POI or I'm unlucky ? :D

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.42482046c09b5f2fcafb9e199eb4a01e.png

It would seem that the templates have been made smaller, because normally that much overlap would have cost you either the AETN or the Geyser, whichever one was "drawn" first.  Guessing it's the Geyser you'd have lost, from the presence of Ice tiles around the Geyser.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:52 AM, Ambaire said:

Seconding the question of why would you think that?

On 7/25/2018 at 2:23 AM, MrBalll said:

What makes you think that? Just curious.

Now that I think of it, I don't know
Might've had a fuzzy mind when I posted that sorry

Also I tried it out for myself but it doesn't seem to change anything, not even the neutronium to abyssalite change mentioned in the post
EDIT: Realised I have to change the world(debug) thing

Also played for a while and for some reason there's very very few wheezeworts in this

On 25. 7. 2018 at 4:32 AM, neoazureus said:

This is the new POI or I'm unlucky ? :D

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.42482046c09b5f2fcafb9e199eb4a01e.png

On 26. 7. 2018 at 3:42 PM, FierceClaws said:

Now that I think of it, I don't know
Might've had a fuzzy mind when I posted that sorry

Also I tried it out for myself but it doesn't seem to change anything, not even the neutronium to abyssalite change mentioned in the post
EDIT: Realised I have to change the world(debug) thing

Also played for a while and for some reason there's very very few wheezeworts in this

Are you sure you are using the Vanilla+ worldgen that you set when generating new world? AFAIK you have to have debug mode enabled to be able to change world generation settings.

26 minutes ago, AnonymoScoot said:

Are you sure you are using the Vanilla+ worldgen that you set when generating new world? AFAIK you have to have debug mode enabled to be able to change world generation settings.

Yes, I put the files into ONI folders, and I have debug mode enabled because I play x10 speed :D

Archived