What do you think the special item is gonna be?

Charlie Wicked

Just now, SmilePls said:

I see that all participants from the Gorge Tournament will receive a special item, what do you think its gonna be? :3

Since the gold/silver/bronze teams will either get a special portrait/special icon, or both and considering the fact that the BETA players of the Gorge got special portraits...

My best guess would be that the special participation award will be an exclusive icon.

inb4stonesoupiconbecomesathing.

2 minutes ago, Extant said:

Since the gold/silver/bronze teams will either get a special portrait/special icon, or both and considering the fact that the BETA players of the Gorge got special portraits...

My best guess would be that the special participation award will be an exclusive icon.

I want the stone soup icon so bad. V_V I'd be fine with this.

2 minutes ago, AnitaCoffee said:

I do, too actually. I was pretty surprised when I found out that they had actually made a recipe for stone soup in the game.

Did anyone else ever read that old story of the stone soup? It's been so long ago that I forgot most of it... I'll have to look into that again sometime.

13 minutes ago, Extant said:

I do, too actually. I was pretty surprised when I found out that they had actually made a recipe for stone soup in the game.

Did anyone else ever read that old story of the stone soup? It's been so long ago that I forgot most of it... I'll have to look into that again sometime.

Yes, but actually because of my husband, who is a chef in RL. He likes to make sopa de pedra, which is a Portuguese staple food. :3

Oh wow, I’ve lost a lot of replys

1 hour ago, Extant said:

I agree, but I think it will be a gnaw icon portrait, it would make sense for me

1 hour ago, Mr. Matt said:

golden sneakers

Demo pan?

1 hour ago, Jynn said:

We know it's going to be either a Player Portrait background or a Player Icon, but beyond that i'm not sure

I think its gonna be a gnaw icon(yeah thats specific), but it would be great a lamb winter hat

Just now, BadScra said:

icon: just trophy. frame: im not sure... Maybe gold for frame, light gold with trophy for background?

Makes sense but, a trophy? I think Klei would be more creative

1 hour ago, AnitaCoffee said:

I imagine how someone could eat a STONE soup lul

13 hours ago, SmilePls said:

I think its gonna be a gnaw icon(yeah thats specific), but it would be great a lamb winter hat

Makes sense but, a trophy? I think Klei would be more creative

I imagine how someone could eat a STONE soup lul

Wala! Actual stone soup. XD

7 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Wala! Actual stone soup. XD

Anita, I think the title Stone Soup is from a portuguese legend: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopa_da_pedra

And also, do you speak portuguese? :D, Im from Brazil, so our communication can be better

14 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Joew said that gold get a special variation of existing stuff

I WANNA KNOW!!!!! D:

meu cu my ass.jpg

1 hour ago, SmilePls said:

Anita, I think the title Stone Soup is from a portuguese legend: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopa_da_pedra

And also, do you speak portuguese? :D, Im from Brazil, so our communication can be better

Sadly I don't. xD My husband does, he can speak a couple languages, though he's originally from El Salvador. And yep there's an English variation of the story too, only I don't know of a single English soup that actually uses stones. I know this one and a soup cooked in Mexico with rocks on top of it though.

So I got curious and apparently there is a lot of variations of the stone soup story! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Soup 

12 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Sadly I don't. xD My husband does, he can speak a couple languages, though he's originally from El Salvador. And yep there's an English variation of the story too, only I don't know of a single English soup that actually uses stones. I know this one and a soup cooked in Mexico with rocks on top of it though.

So I got curious and apparently there is a lot of variations of the stone soup story! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Soup 

Cooking can be strange sometimes XD

12 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Anyway, congratulations for your husband know several languages ^_^

Lol, I wish it was me. xD He seems to have a knack for it though because he doesn't study it, just picks it up as he goes. He's up to Spanish (native lang), Italian, Portuguese, and English. He mentioned studying French recently though and I'm just like <_________<. I tried studying Spanish a few times and I've failed. I can speak basics.

Anyways, I'll stop derailing. >XD Still want a stone soup icon though!

22 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Lol, I wish it was me. xD He seems to have a knack for it though because he doesn't study it, just picks it up as he goes. He's up to Spanish (native lang), Italian, Portuguese, and English. He mentioned studying French recently though and I'm just like <_________<. I tried studying Spanish a few times and I've failed. I can speak basics.

Anyways, I'll stop derailing. >XD Still want a stone soup icon though!

It would be a chest, the only belonging remaining is a chest.(but I want a stone soup icon 2)

Archived