I've got lemon juice in my eye

Just now, CoookieWizard said:

Lmbo, I can't stand dubbed Inuyasha (especially inuyasha, the character! xD). Most animes I can Stannddd watching dubbed, but prefer subbed xD

Apparently Clanned dub was also really bad. I have yet to watch it myself though ^^;

On 7/15/2018 at 5:32 AM, DragonMage156 said:
  1. There's a screenshot thread? >u<
  2. Oh believe me they have, they just don't burn like in Hot Lava XD (I can't find any videos of it but I've seen it happen before >u< )
  1. The DST team need to do a future animation where they rip off the hot lava team's "thumbs up while dying" pose when a character dies in game.:wilson_ecstatic: Especially if its in shipwrecked when you sink below.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

The DST team need to do a future animation where they rip off the hot lava team's "thumbs up while dying" pose when a character dies in game.:wilson_ecstatic: Especially if its in shipwrecked when you sink below.

I was wondering if someone was gonna make a Forge related map in Hot Lava but that sounds hilarious XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2018 at 9:38 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Oh as for that Forge glitch I mentioned, there was a screenshot in the thread Mines shared (how convenient).

F3CF97E206BF6AD0F312AE65FCBD42D4026F88F8

beautiful ^^

---------------

OKAY so i DIDN'T die i just don't do anything but here's this, i changed my style a bitto and idk why she's all magical and floaty but who needs a reason to be magical-y? i guess abi is comin? bleh. i also don't know why i decided she'd be smiling this is pointless but anyway loOk at iT

image.png

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, CoookieWizard said:

image.thumb.png.f0d01461bbd431923983a0c618510421.png

Hey, you did really well on the hair. I can see why your proud of the Wigfrid! The hair shine is really nice, and I think it's interesting how you made her arm-bands of what looks like leather straps. 

For Wes - It looks like your forgot his black lips, and his specifically red cheeks, and the white face paint everywhere else. Maybe that would help you feel better about it?
You did well on his shirt, and for the shading on both of these.

• Thanks 1