Jump to content

I've got lemon juice in my eye


Recommended Posts

Hi I like drawing Wendy a lot so here's my art thread. I also like DST ships a lot???

Note that my very first piece I share isn't Wendy

 

 

okay um here

WillowAnnoysWilsonLily.thumb.jpeg.98edb1e4b8344e6e191d980083fa564e.jpeg

Not sure what to say about that art ^ it kinda just... exists. I'm not sure how well it's able to be read o-o

 

Also here's this, I've been playing a lot of Gorge, and I also feel like Wilson's hair is indestructible. (except in shipwrecked trailer or whatever, but we don't talk about that)

WilsonHairStaysLily.thumb.jpeg.298efc99f3edc7daa5e1506acdef8b36.jpeg

-----

Just because I'm mean.

WMermificationLily.thumb.png.dacd0801aa95707212a6a07dd37454de.png

They all turn into fat lil merms anyway, don't they? By the way that's Wendy merm-ifying. Not obvious but it is

 

 

 

Here's some Submarine art, well It's not exactly Submarine... Walani's just admiring WX-78 as he attempts to open some un-labeled chip bag. Yay. We also messed up whilst trying to scan it so just forget the fact Walani's hair is nigh-invisible.

 

WScan20180507184211.thumb.png.f471942a47b7502e6af0564eb2722c36.png

 

 

Moving on from that here's some more ship art aka Wesfrid or whatever that ship's called. Not sure if this art's blatant on what it is but Wes is blushing basically eheha, Also half the words are invisible, I need to work on not drawing so lightly... Also his pants are nearly invisible- so he might as well be floating-torso-Wes.

"Has your makeup smeared, Wes? It has surpassed your cheeks..."

WesTomato.thumb.png.64c039a399a56a44f9b66ebc3e351752.png

---

Oh wow here's also some actually-Wendy Wendy art finally?? I drew it in a contest with my cousin to see who could draw the better human, and I decided to draw wendy '~'

 

WScan20180507185015.thumb.png.d2f75f537eb2759ba8e6a5b7f758a066.png

 

Okay now here's the last piece of your torture!!!

WScan20180507185616.thumb.png.d603a01bb15f64605883b11a1b973756.png

Isn't he fabulous?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone, come one come all,
And look at this right now.

3 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

Okay now here's the last piece of your torture!!!

WScan20180507185616.thumb.png.d603a01bb15f64605883b11a1b973756.png

Isn't he fabulous?

THIS.

Observe the fashion or be annihilated by the fashion lasers WX-78 wishes so deeply that he had.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

 

 

wessss.png.49767628927ba3ac560f15d794c77f30.png

Hey, you got his expression just right. Everyone draws him with a creepy smile, but in reality, his shadow skin never smiles. 

Nice work on the hair too, I know how tricky his evil hair can be sometimes.

And we thought Wes was evil in this skin, but no... In reality... It's his hair that's evil. All the evil is condensed in that once spot, and just manages to leak into the rest of him from there. The hair is the true evil mastermind.

We should follow each other on here, by the way. I'd follow you but I don't know how. Otherwise I'd be following some others too. I don't know what following does, I'm expecting it's something important because there's a few people following me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Hey, you got his expression just right. Everyone draws him with a creepy smile, but in reality, his shadow skin never smiles. 

Nice work on the hair too, I know how tricky his evil hair can be sometimes.

And we thought Wes was evil in this skin, but no... In reality... It's his hair that's evil. All the evil is condensed in that once spot, and just manages to leak into the rest of him from there. The hair is the true evil mastermind.

We should follow each other on here, by the way. I'd follow you but I don't know how. Otherwise I'd be following some others too. I don't know what following does, I'm expecting it's something important because there's a few people following me.

Tyty ^^ True his hair is annoying, but I kinda just stole his original picture and copied what I saw. >.>

 

Also, sure! If I can figure out how haha~

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

Tyty ^^ True his hair is annoying, but I kinda just stole his original picture and copied what I saw. >.>

 

Also, sure! If I can figure out how haha~

Yeah that's that I do.
 

Thanks for teaching me, I'll have to tell everyone the only reason I even found it was because of you now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

everyone thinks shedo wes smokes so

Not sure they do, but there was some kind of idea on Tumblr for him getting addicted to Maxwell's cigarette, I think as someone's personal story? I only heard of such, I haven't seen it. The idea was that he could like, make smoke-words from the smoke and actually talk that way? 

Look at the thread 'Shadow Jazz Hands' by Vixine. Not only is her art amazing, but she's the one I heard of all this from.

Is this comic a WIP or not intended to have words?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Is this comic a WIP or not intended to have words?

It's just a doodle, not intended to- if it was any more than a doodle, I would've at least given Wes proper legs at the last frame heha

3 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Look at the thread 'Shadow Jazz Hands' by Vixine. Not only is her art amazing, but she's the one I heard of all this from.

Perhaps sometime^

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2018 at 2:25 PM, CoookieWizard said:

Moving on from that here's some more ship art aka Wesfrid or whatever that ship's called. Not sure if this art's blatant on what it is but Wes is blushing basically eheha, Also half the words are invisible, I need to work on not drawing so lightly... Also his pants are nearly invisible- so he might as well be floating-torso-Wes.

"Has your makeup smeared, Wes? It has surpassed your cheeks..."

WesTomato.thumb.png.64c039a399a56a44f9b66ebc3e351752.png

My second favorite DS ship ^_^ Also a favorite for @DatShadowJK

On 6/23/2018 at 2:25 PM, CoookieWizard said:

WScan20180507185616.thumb.png.d603a01bb15f64605883b11a1b973756.png

Isn't he fabulous?

But is he more fabulous than...

MY GORGE WX?!

gorge.png.51eae633a1ee41a67c75c04d59ed80af.png

(This was a randomized outfit but I loved it too much to not use it >u< )

Also nice art. And dw, I was able to read most of the written words.

Welcome to the forums :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Don't give the Maxwell fan ideas.

I had some ideas where Wes tried to do that before Maxwell came and indigently reprimanded the cigarette/took it back because it's his.

"Great, your black lip makeup is on it now. Disgusting." 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

But is he more fabulous than...

MY GORGE WX?!

gorge.png.51eae633a1ee41a67c75c04d59ed80af.png

(This was a randomized outfit but I loved it too much to not use it >u< )

Also nice art. And dw, I was able to read most of the written words.

Welcome to the forums :)

HMMMM, that's tough

ver ver tough

 

Also, thanks! ^^

 

8 hours ago, Xedlord said:

I came here because I thought someone actually had lemon juice in their eye

too bad, my eyes are currently not dying, to my relief

or i think they aren't '~'

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Drew my 4 favorite characters from the game~ I'm not too proud of that Woodie, I've drawn better Woodie-s before.. And same with the Wes. But I'm pretty happy on my Webber/Wendy.

image.thumb.png.2d6a5a11166acfc510462f111564fb66.png

 

 

-----

ALSO I may have to draw this, but does anyone else notice on Shadow Wes's head (in the official game), Instead of blinking he just wiggles his eyebrows at you, because of his sunglasses?

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...