I love all the skins, I hate how hard they are to get. I think it would be amazing if the character specific head skins were actually unlocked through gameplay! Having tasks specific to each characters play style be responsible for unlocking these skins would be a really fun way to get some cool artwork and would give veteran players more things to accomplish. Some examples of this would be to have Webber place 100 Spider Dens, or Wickerbottom having to cast 100 Tentacles. 

Yeah, just like Sinister_Fang and Wilson_pl said. 

We can get skins for our gameplay during the events of the Forge-series, because these are hosted at Klei and so we practically cannot affect gameplay with mods or commands.

Honestly, this might be a very crazy idea, but after all events are done, and you earned every single accomplishment in every event, you could get an Elegant. Just one, tiny item, which would be quite rare. And it'd be gainable if you played the events, cause I am pretty sure they'll make the events annual once they're all put out.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:59 AM, Gungeoneer said:

And it'd be gainable if you played the events, cause I am pretty sure they'll make the events annual once they're all put out.

Exactly, and the weaving/chest system is perfect for getting skins you want.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:51 AM, Mindkontrol said:

I love all the skins, I hate how hard they are to get. I think it would be amazing if the character specific head skins were actually unlocked through gameplay! Having tasks specific to each characters play style be responsible for unlocking these skins would be a really fun way to get some cool artwork and would give veteran players more things to accomplish. Some examples of this would be to have Webber place 100 Spider Dens, or Wickerbottom having to cast 100 Tentacles. 

I would love this. For example, if Wilson survives for 50 days while taking damage regularly, having low hunger and sanity, and using little artificial healing, he unlocks the survivor skin. But.... mods. So... it's to good to be true.

Archived