The gorge skin packs forever on steam?

That's all, I wanted to know if the skin packs that are on steam as DLC will be there forever like the verdant collection, can buy this dlc later after the gorge ends?or should I get it now while the gorge is here?

We can still buy the Verdant skins as steam DLCs, so I assume that the Gorge skins will stay as well. It would be nice if a dev could confirm this.

I'm pretty sure tho that we'll be able to buy the skins at least till the next event starts (even after the Gorge ends), it happened with all the events since last Winter's Feast.

13 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

the forge skins lasted one week after the end of the event for those who didnt get the chance prolly with this too

The Forge skins weren't listed as a DLC though. The Verdant skins from the year of the varg are still available for purchase, despite the fact that the event is no longer running.

On 22. 6. 2018 at 10:11 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

The Forge skins weren't listed as a DLC though. The Verdant skins from the year of the varg are still available for purchase, despite the fact that the event is no longer running.

The Forge was before the devs started with the whole Steam DLC skin packs

1 hour ago, Wilson_pl said:

They'll be until a next event, so probably hallowed nights.

Honestly I wish it was hallowed nights, but I highly doubt it. It would mean that they will sell the hallowed nights skins as a pack, and not be what hey have been so far: in game rare drop loot that will sell on steam market for the rest of the year at ridiculous prices.

Id guess the next skin set that will override the current one will be either forge skins (if it comes back) or a new set.

On 12. 8. 2018 at 10:23 PM, ShadowDuelist said:

Honestly I wish it was hallowed nights, but I highly doubt it. It would mean that they will sell the hallowed nights skins as a pack, and not be what hey have been so far: in game rare drop loot that will sell on steam market for the rest of the year at ridiculous prices.

Id guess the next skin set that will override the current one will be either forge skins (if it comes back) or a new set.

On 12. 8. 2018 at 8:21 PM, Wilson_pl said:

They'll be until a next event, so probably hallowed nights.

Ahem Forge was with Hallowed Nights at one time

On 22/6/2018 at 5:11 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

The Forge skins weren't listed as a DLC though. 

On 12/8/2018 at 7:42 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

The Forge was before the devs started with the whole Steam DLC skin packs

Would be great see the Forge skins as DLC, a lot of people want it.

1 hour ago, Supersonickid64 said:

I was wondering the same thing, because I really like all the Victorian skins, but if I were to buy the All Survivors chest I'd only be able to after they leave the store in the game. :wilson_cry:

dont worry little pal , look at this

image.thumb.png.31d8b0f220f0ffb4d89b27305c703b20.png

Verdant and Valentine packs never left so why should the gorge ones ( remember arguments like winter feast and forge arent here = klei started dlc skin packs around Verdant time )

Archived