Character Flaws.

So i have unlocked all the characters to play as today.I looked at them all, and it seems that all the characters except Wilson and Wickerbottom have "problems".Wendy has a dead sister and is mentally disturbed.Willow is a pyromaniac.Wes is a mime.Wolfgang has a superiority complex.WX-78 wants to see all living things die.Am I missing anyone?(Haven't played as Wickerbutt yet)

Wilson likely conducted cruel experiments on small fuzzy animals.Personally Wolfgang fits less to me. He acts prideful, but it seems to come across more as a defense mechanism (reaction formation) than what he actually believes. It wavers pretty quickly and he gets scared perhaps easier than the other characters do.

So i have unlocked all the characters to play as today.I looked at them all, and it seems that all the characters except Wilson and Wickerbottom have "problems".

I bet Wilson is very self-centered/egotistical and might be on PETA's most wanted list (a dev. *might of been kevin* mentioned once that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is)I also didnt play as wickerbottom yet but she also reminds me of this teacher I had in third grade, who was a ***** to everyone and anyone she thought was below average intelligence (which included me even though I was in the advanced class)also,Being a mime now a mental health issue apperently Edited by stormfront