No Love For Emotes Lately?

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

I personally want to see some more emotes in the game, from all the DST items they are the best in my opinion. Some exact ideas are "afraid/scared", "good job!" :wilson_goodjob:, "self-confident" (this one should be used during a hound attack, just to increase your chances of survival) and an evil laugh (you could use it just before you meet the poor unsuspecting koalafant). Also more dancing or looping emotes would be nice.

i would really love an evil laugh emote, that would fit a lot of characters and situations in dont starve

19 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd like to see some more set emotes. I think this would be perfect for owning a triumphant set.

would be cool, but not that cool since non-event skins are not that cheap

26 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

would be cool, but not that cool since non-event skins are not that cheap

On one hand, some head skins are pretty cheap, even the Triumphant ones, Willow's, Wolfgang's, Winona's or Woodie's for example. On the other hand, if we got an emote that requires a Triumphant skin set, I'm sure people would buy these skins up rapidly, thous raising their prises.

Still, it would be cool if each set would get a special emote.

8 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

On one hand, some head skins are pretty cheap, even the Triumphant ones, Willow's, Wolfgang's, Winona's or Woodie's for example. On the other hand, if we got an emote that requires a Triumphant skin set, I'm sure people would buy these skins up rapidly, thous raising their prises.

Still, it would be cool if each set would get a special emote.

this would also happen if we happen to get set emote for the other collections, imagine having to purchase a halloween event set to get an emote, all of those skins are really expensive

1 hour ago, ZolaRay said:

i would really love an evil laugh emote, that would fit a lot of characters and situations in dont starve

Triumphant-Evil Laugh

Guest of Honor-Smug Laugh or whipping dust of your shoulder (smug face included)

Survivor-Looking around angrily or scared

Costumes-Doing something realated to their costume like: Webber can fly up and fall down and Willow stomps the ground realising fire from her feet

Rose-Smells a Freshly Plucked Rose

Verdant-Houls like a hound 

Victorian-Plays a violin of a random song from Don't Starves Soundtrack or the main theme for the new event

2 hours ago, I.E.L said:

Triumphant-Evil Laugh

Guest of Honor-Smug Laugh or whipping dust of your shoulder (smug face included)

Survivor-Looking around angrily or scared

Costumes-Doing something realated to their costume like: Webber can fly up and fall down and Willow stomps the ground realising fire from her feet

Rose-Smells a Freshly Plucked Rose

Verdant-Houls like a hound 

Victorian-Plays a violin of a random song from Don't Starves Soundtrack or the main theme for the new event

If they can make beefalo react emotes, I can see it work with themed-skin emotes. You might want to suggest that.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

If they can make beefalo react emotes, I can see it work with themed-skin emotes. You might want to suggest that.

They look up condfused like Wilson in the new traier

Oh, how could I have forgotten, there is one emote that I actually really want to see in-game. I gave it the name "rage" and it would be a mounted-only emote. When you do this, your beefalo jumps up and does a triple ground pound angrily, just like the Dragonfly (without actually attacking, it's just an emote). I'd really want to get such an emote.

Another one that came into mind: there could be an "amused" emote too. 

Archived