Invisible, Inc. - small update - May 23, 2018

• Developer

A small update went out today to clarify our data opt-in in regards to the GDPR requirements. 
https://www.eugdpr.org//

A couple of bug fixes went into the update as well:

• Fixed an issue where some maps that were set to beginner would have no eligible guards to get a keycard.
  • Fixed an issue with one of the guard dispatch objective rooms where guards could spawn inside the secure area.
  • Fixed an issue where two items of the same name could show up in a shop when one was a mod item that were meant to replace an existing item.

I am not sure this is due to the update but last weekend the game worked just fine but since I installed the update today I can't access to the window to manage my team. After a mission, it goes directly to the map and if I click on the dedicated button on the map then I go right back to the title screen with a message of "loading error" (I attached it).

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but I still have the same issue. The rest of the game works just fine though.

I don't see what I can do to resolve this issue so if anyone could help me it would be very nice.

invisible inc bug.png

Archived