SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Get well Soon!

I submitted a new bug today, about butter muffins! They are invisible when placed on the ground and can be piled up all in 1 little spot, unlike other stuff. I have SO many butter muffins and butterfly wings. Im trying to get a full stack of butter and it used to drop 1/10 for me, but now its closer to 1/40 I have about 120 butterfly wings, about 40 butter muffins and 7 butter..

I HATE RNG.

Also, butterflies are annoyingly hard to click on.

Ive also seen a suggestion yday that popped up again today, a thread about easy mode. I dont want to mean to the guy/girl, but how exactly is this game hard? Its FUN, relaxing and looks amazing. But hard? :D

Edited by NeedPants

Well, it can be hard at the start of the game when you hardly know anything about it. That is partily due to the fact that most games these days tell you everything you need to know about how to win with a ribbon on top.On a side note, have I missed a thread about what to expect in the next update, since I have not found any.

Arent u all a cuddley bunch. I suppose its gold members only.. *sighs* Congrats cpt! So eh... no pie? :(Oh and ladyD, i almost forgot about it but i remembered this morning, is anything gonna happen with the template idea for the suggestion forums? Just curious ^_^ttyl lads n lady