SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Pfeeewww. My hand is about to fall off. I typed an essay in the patch thread about the grass nerfs and other things they changed. Sorry for the long read guys n gal ;)Hey 501105, wazzup my fellow dutchman!I hope Kevin is gonna change grass a tiny bit b4 the weekend, or im gonna suicide and hopefully get a map with more than 12 beefalo. If there were like 50 of em, id have less trouble collecting enough manure. This was some patch ladies and gentlemen, never seen the forums so busy. Also a good sign ofcourse, tons of new ppl signing in every day ^_^Oh btw, I thought golden names was a change they made for ppl that have been here for a longer time, but i read here u are chosen as gold member and there is only 4. Congrats! Did the namecolor come with some cewl modpowers too and forumwork, or is it purely for awesome status?

If i hover over that little green thing under "thousandaire" it says Toaster Fu is a newbie. Might be some truth to that now eh? :DLife in Holland is treating me well. The government pays for my college education and i get to spend my free time on dont starve and this forum and i still have some left over for other stuff! Also im not gonna go to the steam forum. I tend to dive in the deep end straight away when im passionate about something. Wouldnt be good for me to spend 2-3 hours a day on this forum AND to do the same on the steam one. Hope we dont lose u to steamflirts toaster. Remember, most of the girls on the internet fat aging men! Especially the ones called XXXXXrainbowpony, varying from fluffyrainbowpony to pinkrainbowpony.

Haha, a crazy thought indeed Needpants. Better watch out for all those fluffy rainbow ponies out there. Also there are not enough topics on the steam forums to spent 2-3 hours a day for. Also yes, life for a student in Holland is good (atleast until 2014 it will be).

Dont scare me like that lol, i prefer it to remain this way!But we are derailing and considering the thread topic plus adding in the fact that we're superserious, i think we should go back to the point. Ehm, hm. Can anyone remind me what this thread was about?

*so jelly rite noa*ROFL excess first post is hilarious, he seems so mad he died xDAnd ladyD, a true crazy scientist in the making. >.<I have to say this forum has a great community. Lets hope it stays that way. Thankfully its not really a game for trolls anyway, mostly due to the lack of multiplayer: cant harm eachother ingame. Every other forum i attend to: diablo 3, HoN, starcraft 2, damn.. So many trolls and so few manners.

Speaking of rep, im just going to rep any good post i see from now on (if i remember/am not too lazy, apologies in advance), wether its helping out a newbie or researching crazy things :pLets see if toaster will still think there isnt much rep on the forums :dWell go on, what are u waiting for, go post stuff!EDIT: In celebration of my 100th post, enjoy some free rep you ppl who have made my forum experience memorable and fun so far ^_^. In case i forget anyone, SORRY <3 Some of u i cant rep yet since i already did earlier today and apparently i need to spread more rep around b4 doing it again. U will get more u rephungry not starvers, be patient :p

Edited by NeedPants

AH there we are. Speaking of gold, mang im running out of golden tools so fast. When Kevin says nerf, he means NERF. I can live with this one tho, gonna have to hunt more rabbit for the pig king.

Where do you think our golden names came from? Kevin needed to take the gold from SOMEWHERE. :twisted: