SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

5 new pages to read in the offtopic since i went to bed 8 hours ago.. Standard. :oCool avatar toaster! And ladyD, well, ur avatar is so.... manly :p Altho i have to say i do like the goggles. Theyre baller. Btw how did u guys remove that offtopic thread that was made yday by some spammer? I was under the impression ur mod powahs did not extend towards the offtopic forums :D Also: hello Zero, i never had the chance to talk to u b4, altho ive seen u around a bit ;) Howdoudo sir?GOOD NEWS, its snowing outside, no class for me! The trams, trains and busses arent going! yeeeey.

dont talk to zero. You might catch something XDAnd Pants I would be careful- I know SCIENCE

As a science lover: i worship the ground u walk on.As a women lover: i would worship u more, if pics.... :lol: As a forummer: i really think this is an awesome forum, and ur a big part of it! Excess was one of the first i went into discussion with, also the first to give me rep and hence boost my epeen to new levels of greatness. Also we have Toaster as a cranky costar for occasional comedy relief. Except he has powers too. Its confusing :D 501105 my best dutch buddy in here, seems to be in every thread ever made, and mobius is all over the suggestion forums. Sadly i dont know cpt that well yet but he seems like a nice guy too! And then u all got golden names too rofl, its no coincidence, Klei made the right choice, u ppl are always there. I dont know half of u half as well as i would like and i like less than half of u half as well as you deserve. Still working on it ;)

I've pimped my avatar to go accordingly with my title (he's kind of walking away from a something/someone on fire). Which one do you guys like best?

[*]Posted Image

[*]Posted Image

Ok, so it's 1 vote each. I'll have to use both of them then, and decide later which one I like the most.

Ok, so it's 1 vote each. I'll have to use both of them then, and decide later which one I like the most.

Imma make it harder on ya. I like the axe of nr 1 the most, but nr 2 has a clearer and somewhat more evil face :D Id mix them!And about cpt: all hail the beard!I have a few swedish friends i play HoN with. They are mostly very badmannered, except 1, and that one is continiously called out for not being very "swedish". :lol:

Nice avatar excess! I approve :D@Toaster: trololololol. :lol: I am reading quite a bit on these forums but i dont remember a post by cpt saying he had to shave. I did make a post in the offtopic thread saying i shaved. Im lazy i do it about once a week and regret it every time :D But perhaps cpt did too, and i just dont remember, its entirely possible ;)

Well indeed I did shave. Dont' remember where I wrote about it though. Probably in here somewhere :PPants! We can have a talk about pants someday, you know, to get to know eachother.Also, I to liked the face from one and axe from two.More also, the reason I shaved (wich I normally would never do) was to mark the beginning of growing an epic six-month beard. No trimming, no grooming.Now: Sleep for four hours. Then: Go christmas shopping.

Well excess, the majority seems to disagree with the avatar lol, u got some more editting to do it seems >.<I would love to talk about pants cpt, but unfortunately im still a newbie in that department. I have never found a pair of pants that i can wear that feel comfy unless its jogging pants, but i cant wear those to class :DHappy christmas shopping!

Morning everyone. I just read through the previous pages, apparently you wanted to get to know the users around here NP? I'd be happy to give a little summary of me, but first...I have no idea what Lady and Fu think you'd catch from me. My low post count? My hopelessly low self-esteem that I try to raise by being known as a Flagship member even though I obviously don't reach anywhere close to being a big part of this community?Regardless, I live in Canada, where ironically we have had NO snow yet, and I'm a big fan of gaming and writing. You can find me on Deviantart under ninjaboyjnw, you can find me on fanfiction.net under Zero_Starlight (Deviantart And Fanfiction are basically just hosts for the same stories). I'm also on Youtube under Zero_Starlight. I run a Steam Screenshot Thread, which you can find in my signature, and I _was_ running a encyclopedia of knowledge I had gathered, but I gave up with that due to post size constraints and me sucking in general at it.He also likes to end most of his posts like this,- Zero

O herrro there ^_^Congrats on the 100 posts! No cake? And yes im currently in the process of getting to know the regulars of this forum. Im not sure what i would catch from u either, but Fu assured me it cant be good :D Ill check out ur screenshot log!Oh and Pants likes to end his posts with a variety of related names:NeedPants, Pantsman, Pantsyboi, The Pantsless etc. Watever comes to mind first. :D

[...] Also, I to liked the face from one and axe from two.

Damn it...

More also, the reason I shaved (wich I normally would never do) was to mark the beginning of growing an epic six-month beard. No trimming, no grooming.

I KNEW IT! Wait... there are OTHER reasons to shave besides TO GROW AN EVEN MORE EPIC BEARD than before?