SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

I didn't own that subreddit for like 20 days (Lothrazar beat me to it), I'm just a mod there. But I did style it to what it is now.

I'm trying to get Tul to lend me his awesome Wilson riding Beefalo piece of art for the background, but he never answered my message asking him for permission.

Hohoho I made it to Senior Membership :oOn another note, I like Wendy's! :D(underlying story: I haven't had Wendy's in a while and did today; boy do I miss having good tasting fast food when I'm too busy to eat something healthier.)And yes, I am serious so HA!

I didn't own that subreddit for like 20 days (Lothrazar beat me to it), I'm just a mod there. But I did style it to what it is now.

I'm trying to get Tul to lend me his awesome Wilson riding Beefalo piece of art for the background, but he never answered my message asking him for permission.

I might be able to get somebody to put something together for you guys if you send me over the specs for what you need.

I might be able to get somebody to put something together for you guys if you send me over the specs for what you need.

I'm still surprised you guys find the time to read the nonsense we talk here all day :D

Thank you very much for the offering. I'll take it.

[*]I've already put up a header although I'm not particularly proud of it. I wouldn't mind if you decided to fix it :D

It basically consists of 2 images, the "logo" (wilson+torch) and a background image behind it that fades into a solid color which fills the gap (purple currently)

[*]About the background: I was thinking about putting something that appears in the very bottom of the page, when you scrolled all the way down as if it where peaking from below, so it doesn't intrude with the reading. You can make it as big as you want, although the colors should be either somewhat washed or semi transparent.

[*]If your somebody has time to put another something together, I can put another image above the sidebar (like r/spain and their red and yellow flag). It shouldn't be wider than 300px and I wouldn't make it taller than 100px. Perhaps a nice two lined "Don't Starve" or the Klei logo?

Anyway, the subreddit would greatly benefit from any of those 3 images and would be in eternal debt to you.

I can even give you guys an official "k" besides your names (like in here) in that subforum if you happen to be redditors yourselves.