Tales about sweet skins you guys have gotten

54 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

I thought it would be cool to share what type of skins we've all gotten from presents, chests, etc. Thanks! :D

I'll definitely share what skins I get! 

download.jpeg

You are obsessed with skins, fourth post you've commented on in the last hour talking only about skins. Two of those posts which you've created yourself. This is bordering on spam.

19 minutes ago, Josonic said:

You are obsessed with skins, fourth post you've commented on in the last hour talking only about skins. Two of those posts which you've created yourself. This is bordering on spam.

YOUR DIDDLY DARN RIGHT IM OBSESSED WITH SKINS THATS ALL I THINK ABOUT WHENS THURSDAY GONNA COME CMON THURSDAY HURRY UP I WANT THOSE SWEET DELICIOUS SKINS AND IF YOU HAVE A DIDDLY DARN PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU CAN SKEDADDLE OUT OF HERE YOU NOSY DINGUS

GET OUT

download (1).jpeg

ALSO IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IM POSTING THEN JUST IGNORE ME 

5 hours ago, Josonic said:

I like him, XD he likes skins, i like skins, also soo far i opened 2 presents first one had 3 commons 1 classy, seconds was a spiffy backpack -_-

21 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

I haven’t really gotten anything I really loved, only the skin I had to craft with thread. That is my romantic bird cage XD

Haha thats great I managed to get a elegant webber skin head from one of the chest oh yeah and I wove the firepit skin from The year of the Varg. Thanks for responding :D 

Awhhhhh man that sucks at least a chest has a guaranteed distinguished! Thanks for responding :D

1 minute ago, GetRektKids said:

Haha thats great I managed to get a elegant webber skin head from one of the chest oh yeah and I wove the firepit skin from The year of the Varg. Thanks for responding :D 

1 minute ago, GetRektKids said:

1 hour ago, MokaTheVampyre said:

My friend got two elegants from one chest yesterday

PS_Messages_20180428_115958.jpg

Awhhhhh man that sucks at least a chest has a guaranteed distinguished! Thanks for responding :D

4 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

Crap after crap... spring chest I get nothing but ****ty avatars.

yeah I get that I kinda prefer the normal chests but still good luck. thanks for responding :D

21 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Today I'll be playing, hoping for something to share!

That would be great! good luck! thanks for responding :D

and sorry about my merged text box.... i kinda messesd that up but im getting better it is my first time

My favorite skin i earned a long time ago. Its distinguished (something) rags. Its black and red dress tattered. Looks good on wiggy. Also i got recent a travelers chest and I've crafted birdcage and firepit from less appealing junk. Will update if anything special pops. I also got smallbird pack but will probably delete bc of krampus sacks.

Oh, Raggedy Rags.  That's Willow's Survivor outfit and I got it myself during the Forge beta.  It's one of my favourites too.  :)

I've gotten a bunch of drops that I like, especially during the recent(ish) events, but I think so far my favourite _timing_-wise was my toga. Because I got it JUST when I was getting back into my Civilization challenge.  So it's like the game was making sure I had something appropriate to wear!  XD

...Notorious

1 hour ago, MisterPockets said:

well my 4th present this week was garbage it was a spring chest and i got nothing, but emoticons :/ has anyone even gotten an elegant head skin? ive gotten nothing only emoticons and shoes lol not a single chest skin

I got an elegant Maxwell head that I'm sure some people would love but I only play Wicker

7 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

well my 4th present this week was garbage it was a spring chest and i got nothing, but emoticons :/ has anyone even gotten an elegant head skin? ive gotten nothing only emoticons and shoes lol not a single chest skin

I haven't got a Elegant Head Skin but did get the Football Helmet Skin which makes me happy, actually i've got several skins that i've wanted since the event started. Got a few Shadow Pieces, a Firepit Skin, several Backpack Skins and a few others i can't think of at the moment.

I'm getting nervous that at some point my luck is going to run out and i'll never get another good skin again *crosses fingers* that doesn't happen. 

The best thing I've ever gotten is the shadow coveralls, and the survivor body for Wes. I also rarely go a week without anything over a common, and have only pulled 2 spiffy's out of presents (chests however.). Your darn right I'm spending my money on all those Winona skins.

Spoiler

I'm convinced Klei hates me, unless everybody makes elegants look a whole lot more common than they are.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:17 AM, Mano Til said:

I received this5ae4828f061f6_download(3).thumb.jpg.d306f78f714de80ff9e871ad48e9072a.jpg

WOW I WISH! elegant skins are SO hard to get! Thanks for the reply :D

On 4/28/2018 at 9:17 PM, LeeFuelWeaver said:

My favorite skin i earned a long time ago. Its distinguished (something) rags. Its black and red dress tattered. Looks good on wiggy. Also i got recent a travelers chest and I've crafted birdcage and firepit from less appealing junk. Will update if anything special pops. I also got smallbird pack but will probably delete bc of krampus sacks.

Awwh that sto bad! But I have the shadow dress for wigfrid, elegant head skin for webber, camping crockpot, and a firepit skin. I LOVE THEM! Thanks for the reply! :D

On 4/28/2018 at 9:28 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

Oh, Raggedy Rags.  That's Willow's Survivor outfit and I got it myself during the Forge beta.  It's one of my favourites too.  :)

I've gotten a bunch of drops that I like, especially during the recent(ish) events, but I think so far my favourite _timing_-wise was my toga. Because I got it JUST when I was getting back into my Civilization challenge.  So it's like the game was making sure I had something appropriate to wear!  XD

...Notorious

NICE! I wish forge was/is on console AAARGHHH! Thanks for the reply! :D

On 4/30/2018 at 5:34 PM, MisterPockets said:

Managed to get a webber elegant head! Thanks for the reply! :D

23 hours ago, Josonic said:

I got an elegant Maxwell head that I'm sure some people would love but I only play Wicker

Lucky you!

17 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

I haven't got a Elegant Head Skin but did get the Football Helmet Skin which makes me happy, actually i've got several skins that i've wanted since the event started. Got a few Shadow Pieces, a Firepit Skin, several Backpack Skins and a few others i can't think of at the moment.

I'm getting nervous that at some point my luck is going to run out and i'll never get another good skin again *crosses fingers* that doesn't happen. 

A FOOTBALL HELMET SKINS!?!? I WANT ONEEEEE!!!!!! Thanks for the reply! :D

16 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

The best thing I've ever gotten is the shadow coveralls, and the survivor body for Wes. I also rarely go a week without anything over a common, and have only pulled 2 spiffy's out of presents (chests however.). Your darn right I'm spending my money on all those Winona skins.

Hide contents

I'm convinced Klei hates me, unless everybody makes elegants look a whole lot more common than they are.

LOL FEELS BAD :D! But your luck will get better! I hope? Thanks for the reply! :D

Oh and the dude that bashed me for liking skins I hope you know this forum is quite viewed so thanks!

Oh, you'd hate me if you knew some of the stuff I got...

wesoftheshadows.png.17471bdc3a3eb59da8a97009ce0cfc74.png

Now if only I actually played Wes...

forgewickercircle.png.73d08ad73cf2634f8a239543613693cc.png

Forge Wickerbottom poses at the Circle of Rocks (aka some random set piece this world felt like spawning).  I actually got her elegant head as a natural DROP!  Believe you me, my jaw was hitting the floor just as much as yours might be.

winonassummervacation.png.48f6e58bce9cd1f3c337c96b99daa0a8.png

Winona shows off my new football helmet skin (also from the Forge) during her summer..."vacation".  She's wearing the helmet to protect against getting stabbed in the hand when she picks cactus.  Of course!

dstcivday129natureisconfused.png.3373de5d35ef764b592eecf3a9a550dd.png

Walani shows off the Chicken Dance, also obtained during the Forge and now one of my favourite emotes; I use it way to much.  : P

Last but not least, Walani models the Year of the Varg hat:

dstcivday99KITTY.png.08f16e93e57c58d17d038afc37c42816.png

...and Willow models LAST year's one, the Year of the Gobbler hat.

sleepypetsOMGSOCUTE.png.98be3ff09731f936f382f23476cf1e56.png

Of course, those last two are loyals, not elegants, but...

Oops:  Even worse, I didn't realise until after I posted that some MORE elegants are shown here:

--Walani is holding a bumble spear, which was my first natural-drop, non-event elegant.  When I first got it, somebody even thought it was a mod.  : P

--Willow in the last picture has her shadow hair, but that was a gift from a friend.

--And last but not least, so was the snowkit skin, which you can see with both Walani and Winona (the kitty with the tufts on its ears and extra-floofy fur).

Yeah.  Mind you, I've been playing since like May 2016, so...

...Notorious

Well, I'd be willin' ta trade ya if you have something equally good that you're willing to give away/have an extra of... (Wes's whole Triumphant look is one of my faves in general; it suits him and looks awesome.)

Of course, if you're on console you're out of luck, unfortunately. :\

...Notorious

12 hours ago, LeeFuelWeaver said:

Just got the elegant life giving amulet skin, not really any use to me as i play solo. Probably make some for decoration and then unravel it. 

Yeah but you can use it to resurrect yourself, leave it on the ground...I’ve haunted them to revive. Or you can just roll back ur server I suppose lol

10 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

Yeah but you can use it to resurrect yourself, leave it on the ground...I’ve haunted them to revive. Or you can just roll back ur server I suppose lol

Aside from my wolfgang world at 700+, i play wilderness mode solo, so i can have benefits from multiple characters in one world while remaining playing solo. I have tentacle traps at bee queen and dfly, and when i solo misery toadstool i used wolfgang, while always reverting back to wigfrid, whose my fav :D 

I just have maps made in caves and above ground so i dont have to re explore whole map. 

10 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

No never. I hate that feature. I understand why it exists but nonetheless I hate it. Permadeath was what got me hooked on this game.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:47 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

Oh, you'd hate me if you knew some of the stuff I got...

wesoftheshadows.png.17471bdc3a3eb59da8a97009ce0cfc74.png

Now if only I actually played Wes...

forgewickercircle.png.73d08ad73cf2634f8a239543613693cc.png

Forge Wickerbottom poses at the Circle of Rocks (aka some random set piece this world felt like spawning).  I actually got her elegant head as a natural DROP!  Believe you me, my jaw was hitting the floor just as much as yours might be.

winonassummervacation.png.48f6e58bce9cd1f3c337c96b99daa0a8.png

Winona shows off my new football helmet skin (also from the Forge) during her summer..."vacation".  She's wearing the helmet to protect against getting stabbed in the hand when she picks cactus.  Of course!

dstcivday129natureisconfused.png.3373de5d35ef764b592eecf3a9a550dd.png

Walani shows off the Chicken Dance, also obtained during the Forge and now one of my favourite emotes; I use it way to much.  : P

Last but not least, Walani models the Year of the Varg hat:

dstcivday99KITTY.png.08f16e93e57c58d17d038afc37c42816.png

...and Willow models LAST year's one, the Year of the Gobbler hat.

sleepypetsOMGSOCUTE.png.98be3ff09731f936f382f23476cf1e56.png

Of course, those last two are loyals, not elegants, but...

Oops:  Even worse, I didn't realise until after I posted that some MORE elegants are shown here:

--Walani is holding a bumble spear, which was my first natural-drop, non-event elegant.  When I first got it, somebody even thought it was a mod.  : P

--Willow in the last picture has her shadow hair, but that was a gift from a friend.

--And last but not least, so was the snowkit skin, which you can see with both Walani and Winona (the kitty with the tufts on its ears and extra-floofy fur).

Yeah.  Mind you, I've been playing since like May 2016, so...

...Notorious

OH MY GOOSH YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!! I wish I could get that lucky...... well... Idid  get a camping crockpot from a present and thats pretty darn lucky. Man the chicken dance lol I wish I got that ugggggggggggggggh!!! AND THAT FOOTBALL HELMET IM CRYING! :cry: Thanks for responding! :) 

On 5/2/2018 at 12:00 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, I'd be willin' ta trade ya if you have something equally good that you're willing to give away/have an extra of... (Wes's whole Triumphant look is one of my faves in general; it suits him and looks awesome.)

Of course, if you're on console you're out of luck, unfortunately. :\

...Notorious

I am console :cry: Thanks for responding! :) 

On 5/7/2018 at 12:35 AM, LeeFuelWeaver said:

Just got the elegant life giving amulet skin, not really any use to me as i play solo. Probably make some for decoration and then unravel it. 

OH MER GERSH LUCKY YOU! Thanks for responding! :) 

Archived