Preview ?????? Where is the next Screencast ???

Based on historical data, this is timeline of events I'm expecting.

today around 8 PM EST, a forum post announcing the name of the next preview update, and inviting us to the screencast for tomorrow

tomorrow around 1 PM EST, a forum post announcing the content of the preview update, and its available to play at that time

tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST, the dev livestream showing the preview update & answering questions

preview update will be available for 2 more weeks, until it hits the release branch

6 minutes ago, midjones said:

today around 8 PM EST, a forum post announcing the name of the next preview update, and inviting us to the screencast for tomorrow

tomorrow around 1 PM EST, a forum post announcing the content of the preview update, and its available to play at that time

tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST, the dev livestream showing the preview update & answering questions

preview update will be available for 2 more weeks, until it hits the release branch

Well, last upgrade they released it around this time iirc.

(Literally on a Wednesday)

So, either sometime today, or it'll launch tomorrow before the stream... :wilson_cry:

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

So, either sometime today, or it'll launch tomorrow before the stream... :wilson_cry:

That's incorrect.

Proof that events occurred with the timeline I described above:

18 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

My memory might be failing me, but I don't remember them ever releasing a preview build on anything but a Thursday.

3 hours ago, midjones said:

We always have the preview version 10 days before the release, need to wait 5 more days.

4 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

We always have the preview version 10 days before the release, need to wait 5 more days.

Today does appear to be 2 weeks before the release though, according to the 'Next Upgrade Live In' displayed in-game.

Archived