Wheezeworts nerfed?

51 minutes ago, NanoD said:

If you have mixed gases then wheezewort deletes gases.

It's not mixed gases causing gas delete, but save and load. Afaik, it's not a new feature, but an old bug, has alreadly existed in oil upgrade and never be removed. I've reported it in tube upgrade, but no reply.

25 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

Can someone please test the half submerged drip tech bug?
I did. Confused ^^

what's that? submerge regulators in liquid to cool them? can you show me a pic? thanks.

17 minutes ago, R9MX4 said:

....submerge regulators in liquid to cool them? can you show me a pic? thanks.

That thing, with a half submerged door or metaltile and dropping a colder liquid on it, to cool full vertical row, with input liquid temp.
I tested it some hours back and it gave me different results..

bottle_geyser_cooling_oni.thumb.gif.f0aacda299d3b770235c663f6e127776.gif

I had no hydrogen loss but in general i dont have tiles blocking space around the wheezewarts. the load/save didnt seem to delete gas for me but they do delete gas if its mixed, and I even used this in my hydrogen chambers to get rid of leftover oxygen and whatnot.

4 hours ago, R9MX4 said:

It's not mixed gases causing gas delete, but save and load. Afaik, it's not a new feature, but an old bug, has alreadly existed in oil upgrade and never be removed. I've reported it in tube upgrade, but no reply.

Yeah I know that you get gas deletion when you save and load. But you get Much bigger loss of gas when it is mixed. just test and be amazed when kilos of gas just disappears in a cycle.

24 minutes ago, NanoD said:

Yeah I know that you get gas deletion when you save and load. But you get Much bigger loss of gas when it is mixed. just test and be amazed when kilos of gas just disappears in a cycle.

Wow, that's so weird..
left hydro 2Kg / chlorine 2KG /CO² 2G and then(some seconds later..)..
image.thumb.png.29a14ed521a052db3080c1f7f798510c.png
image.thumb.png.10b97a95b1fba58f71f2049a5654041c.png

seems like the wheezwort destroys whatever it has as it's contents and replaces it with whatever it consumes . if it's all the same gas, then it merges it and things remain stable - so this would explain some of the awful air pressure issues I was having around the base despite productive pressure measures - I'll have to reconsider using them directly in the base.

One strange thing i tested, but i could have an error in it (door delete gas bug for example(but i close them manual, once test starts/ends)).
I made that setup and filled each ten tile chamber, with 1Kg of differnet gasses. Then i let the pumps run and they quick create something in the mcg range, but not a vacuum in the whole area at once.
After second run, there is only minimal chlorine left and so on..
To minimize errors, i would have to use filters, pump it in seperate chambers, mix it with pumps in another room and then pump it back perhaps, to measure each gas amount with atmosensors..

pressure4.jpg

pressure3.jpg

pressure2.jpg

pressure1.jpg

Archived