Howi and Friends Death Log and Other Antics (ART)

Hey all! I posted in Oxygen and now I'd like to share my moments over here with you guys. To start off I'm going to post the first scene I drew playing with a friend of mine (Wigfrid) while I was Willow. I call it, Bad Things Happen When Deerclops Rolls Around...

Essentially Wigfrid was fighting the Deerclops because I'm a coward. Night hits, she's out of camp and tells me to light a fire. Anywhere. I panic, light a berry bush on fire. Now, this is one of the berry bushes we created a farm with so it spreads insanely fast, catches the camp on fire, and kills glommer.

glommer_is_on_fire_by_howikin-db2gdbz.jpg

• Like 8

I feel you bro. I main willow and I develop a habit of setting on fire anything that comes in my way when i'm freezing during the winter. Sometimes i tend to forget i am in camp and still do that. 

LOL it makes me feel like Willows are natural griefers XD. 

23 hours ago, Howikin said:

Essentially Wigfrid was fighting the Deerclops because I'm a coward. Night hits, she's out of camp and tells me to light a fire. Anywhere. I panic, light a berry bush on fire. Now, this is one of the berry bushes we created a farm with so it spreads insanely fast, catches the camp on fire, and kills glommer.

Wigfrid managed to spear charlie down. Impressive.:wilson_ecstatic:

I've managed to burn friends drying racks as Wilson, so Willow's not alone in goofs.

Please post more, I love the effort you did in the background.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, minespatch said:

Wigfrid managed to spear charlie down. Impressive.:wilson_ecstatic:

My buddy is an excellent Wigfrid player. I run around senseless while he kills things attacking me.

On 1/10/2018 at 6:54 AM, Mistikl said:

XD This is why I never play as Willow! XD Cause I would end up doing the same. Awesome job! Really catches tension of this moment! XD  

Thank you! I just felt the instant need to draw it afterwards.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:36 AM, DragonMage156 said:

You think that's bad, I set an entire forest on fire as Wilson in single player XD

xD incredible. You really have to be working at that to do it with Wilson.

I apologize for the poor quality of the phone pictures, and the fact that these are just pen sketches I did, but this was one of my solo runs. Everything was going fairly well and... well... you can see what happened.

Snapchat-1921143623.thumb.jpg.041e5ec34c98070d2e4b4170737731bc.jpgSnapchat-862421369.thumb.jpg.5aa75b7df6fb15c61bc50c9da3cb6ba5.jpgSnapchat-2119243905.thumb.jpg.611a7af4005d651d54285b9ee770190b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Howikin said:

My buddy is an excellent Wigfrid player. I run around senseless while he kills things attacking me.

Thank you! I just felt the instant need to draw it afterwards.

xD incredible. You really have to be working at that to do it with Wilson.

I apologize for the poor quality of the phone pictures, and the fact that these are just pen sketches I did, but this was one of my solo runs. Everything was going fairly well and... well... you can see what happened.

Snapchat-1921143623.thumb.jpg.041e5ec34c98070d2e4b4170737731bc.jpgSnapchat-862421369.thumb.jpg.5aa75b7df6fb15c61bc50c9da3cb6ba5.jpgSnapchat-2119243905.thumb.jpg.611a7af4005d651d54285b9ee770190b.jpg

is that a phone?