Poll - Add 502 new animations and texture variants for mobs and items

Do you agree with my suggestion?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes, I very much agree with this suggestion that you are making
    • Kinda, I have good faith that Klei will implement this into the game
    • Maybe, I think this is something that has quite a good chance of becoming official
  2. 2. Do you think that Klei will implement my suggestion into the game?

• Yes, it definitely will be added into the game
    • Kinda, it's doubtful that Klei won't consider this
    • Maybe, it's going to be put into the game by the developers

I think that the current animations and textures are getting stale, so I believe that it is of Klei's best interests to implement five hundred and two new variants for them so that we, the loyal fans of the game, may experience further enjoyment with the game.

Please vote in the poll and like this post so that Klei will make this suggestion official.

At "We need little Spidy!" you said something completely different... "Vote on poll and like this post for it to become official"... Back there you said liking the post will not make chances for it to end up in game any bigger... And there is no option to disagree here,and every anwser here is pretty much the same...

Something is wrong...

15 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

At "We need little Spidy!" you said something completely different... "Vote on poll and like this post for it to become official"... Back there you said liking the post will not make chances for it to end up in game any bigger... And there is no option to disagree here,and every anwser here is pretty much the same...

Something is wrong...

Nah, everything looks normal here. Just our lovable community troll doing what he dose best.

3 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

Because the moderators don't ban people for making suggestion threads

True, but we all know you playin'.

Spoiler

Let's run down the list, shall we?

• Yes, I very much agree with this suggestion that you are making

Translation: Yes, let's make Klei add it

• Kinda, I have good faith that Klei will implement this into the game

Translation: Yes, Klei's gonna add it

• Maybe, I think this is something that has quite a good chance of becoming official

Translation: Yes, Klei will add it

• Yes, it definitely will be added into the game

Translation: Klei will add it

• Kinda, it's doubtful that Klei won't consider this

Translation: Klei will consider adding

• Maybe, it's going to be put into the game by the developers

Translation: Klei's gonna put it into the game.

It's not a suggestion if there's no room for differing opinions and counter suggestions. It's just someone demanding that Klei waste their time appeasing a troll. Seriously, you're just wasting people's time and cluttering up the forums with these kinds of posts. If you're gonna troll, at least make it productive in SOME way, otherwise you're just breaking Klei's guidelines. 

guidelines.thumb.PNG.ce5dfe2b13af5107026c6021ae24ee16.PNG

2 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

I didn't know that making a suggestion turns me into a troll, sorry

Spoiler

I'm just gonna paste this here, because I'm not gunna go through the effort of typing that again. :3

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

It's not a suggestion if there's no room for differing opinions and counter suggestions.

Capture.thumb.PNG.6e57adf8984b8acc8e2edab457eb2229.PNG

This "suggestion" doesn't allow for open conversation.

It's also not productive because you know damn well that this is a joke. Nobody's going to take this seriously, and it doesn't contribute to anything at all. Do you REALLY think Klei's gonna put in the effort and money needed to completely revamp a game that's PERFECTLY fine as is, when they could be doing more productive and profitable things like producing games? (ONI, Griftlands, Hot Lava are all such examples)

Spoiler

Seriously, what do you think this is? EA? 

Please, if you're gonna clutter up someplace with your jokes and trolling, do it either in a status post, or put it in the off topic area. 

Just now, JohnWatson said:

I still don't understand why you are actively derailing my thread when that is against the guidelines.

1 minute ago, JellyUltra said:

but you two seem to be having a conversation right now

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just actively contributing to an OPEN conversation, just like we're supposed to. 

Can't fault someone for spit balling their ideas in a relevant manner. 

2 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

I still don't understand why you are actively derailing my thread when that is against the guidelines.

to be honest it's quite rude

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just actively contributing to an OPEN conversation, just like we're supposed to. 

Can't fault someone for spit balling their ideas in a relevant manner. 

to be honest you're being quite rude

Archived