(Insert complaining title here) Sorry in advance...

Red-C Turaco

In my mildy perturbed mood over getting 2 duplicates for items which i had 'weaved' 2-3 days earlier both times i said this. "I'm going to do what any reasonable person would do, complain about it in the 'General discussion' Don't Starve Together section on Klei's website." Which is almost what i'm doing. Anyway, now since i feel obligated to post this i guess i'll fill out most of this textbox with "ironic" complaints.

To make it more clear what i mean. I made 1 belonging being the 'Barbed Helmet', then, as previosly stated,2-3 days later i got a duplicate of the same skin after i had 'weaved' the first one.(This would've been annoying enough on it's own... and yes, i do know that i should've waited until the end of the event. No need to remind me...) Then about 1 week after i made the helmet i had enough to make a Logsuit skin, which was the only other thing i really wanted. Anyway, i made the Logsuit skin this Monday, (27th) because i knew that i wouldn't play more Forge since i had all the achievements. Well, today, (30th) i got the same Logsuit skin i made 3 days ago in a chest, which just to make matters even worse. Was the first chest i opened after making the Logsuit skin.So now, i am thoroughly miffed... about how terrible my luck is. I bet someone out there has worse luck than me and isn't complaining about it, like i sort of am.... Soooo.... Idunno...

I'm not actually upset, i just wanted to post this mostly out of boredom and mild frustration.. (Or you can tell yourself that...)

Thanks for reading what most would consider a " ****post", or "a waste of time".

Sincerely,

Red-Crested Turaco (My whole name doesn't fit ok?...)

(This won't be seen by anyone so it doesn't matter anyway.)

Klei should make it so that you can't open an Elegant you already own (unless you already own all of them of course).

Following this change, they should make any duplicate Forge Elegants players already have unravel-able for their full 1350 spool cost.

Klei could also implement just the latter so opening duplicate Elegants would actually be a feels good moment, since players would be able to unravel them and craft any Elegant they want.

10 hours ago, landromat said:

But you learned and will never craft items too early on next event, right?

I told you, i realised that the first time. The second time was not really something i could do much about. Like i said, i was planning on not playing any more Forge after i made the Logsuit skin. Which changed when the new achievements came out. So the first one is on me, the second one isn't really my fault.

17 hours ago, Red-C Turaco said:

In my mildy perturbed mood over getting 2 duplicates for items which i had 'weaved' 2-3 days earlier both times i said this. "I'm going to do what any reasonable person would do, complain about it in the 'General discussion' Don't Starve Together section on Klei's website." Which is almost what i'm doing. Anyway, now since i feel obligated to post this i guess i'll fill out most of this textbox with "ironic" complaints.

To make it more clear what i mean. I made 1 belonging being the 'Barbed Helmet', then, as previosly stated,2-3 days later i got a duplicate of the same skin after i had 'weaved' the first one.(This would've been annoying enough on it's own... and yes, i do know that i should've waited until the end of the event. No need to remind me...) Then about 1 week after i made the helmet i had enough to make a Logsuit skin, which was the only other thing i really wanted. Anyway, i made the Logsuit skin this Monday, (27th) because i knew that i wouldn't play more Forge since i had all the achievements. Well, today, (30th) i got the same Logsuit skin i made 3 days ago in a chest, which just to make matters even worse. Was the first chest i opened after making the Logsuit skin.So now, i am thoroughly miffed... about how terrible my luck is. I bet someone out there has worse luck than me and isn't complaining about it, like i sort of am.... Soooo.... Idunno...

I'm not actually upset, i just wanted to post this mostly out of boredom and mild frustration.. (Or you can tell yourself that...)

Thanks for reading what most would consider a " ****post", or "a waste of time".

Sincerely,

Red-Crested Turaco (My whole name doesn't fit ok?...)

(This won't be seen by anyone so it doesn't matter anyway.)

i've gotten 3 blossom wreath and 2 stone sixpack armor :S

Archived