Forge Skin Pack for trading

DwerBomb

Hey, been a long time since I posted on the forums.

So, I bought the full pack of skins for my girlfriend, thinking I could trade them. I then realised forge items can't be traded. 

Will the bought skins become tradable after the event thought? Or is there an alternative way to transfer my skins to her?

thank you for your time :)

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Hey, been a long time since I posted on the forums.

So, I bought the full pack of skins for my girlfriend, thinking I could trade them. I then realised forge items can't be traded. 

Will the bought skins become tradable after the event thought? Or is there an alternative way to transfer my skins to her?

thank you for your time :)

maybe you can ask for refund and rebuy on her account? or send a ticket for this?

It's in our system, not sure how long it will be before Jan gets to it. But I can tell you here that we can't currently issue refunds for skins purchases, we aren't setup for it yet; but we plan on getting it together for the next event. 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

the next event. 

I like this part of your post. =)

Could Klei add some sort of gifting system to the store? It would be nice if we could somehow buy Klei store items, "wrap" them and gift them to another player. We can gift other users tradeable skins as they are tradeable but the Klei store skins not being tradeable prevents this. (Referring to Steam of course I don't know if XBOX/PS4/Tencent skins are tradeable.)

Archived