Is there any chance "The Forge" will come back ?

Wes_The_Hunter

Is there any chance "The Forge" will come back once the event has finished ? or maybe even just stay available in the game so people may continue playing after the event is done, Maybe even introduce a prestige system with rewards ? (Because it does seem like a waste of resources and time just to throw it away after the event is finished)

Mostly because its incredibly fun and probably a lot of people haven't actually beat the forge yet. Including me

If you have a good amount of friends who play DST, set up a time on a private server so six of you can enjoy the game without frustration. If people are being rude on a public server, just don't respond and carry on with the game. It's best to just contribute even if people are talking smack about you.

I assumed it would just be a yearly thing like the other events. From what I've read there is going to be a series of event they are releasing and I wouldn't be surprised if they release them as individual DLC or game modes either.

Archived