Just Wanted To Say Thanks To The Devs

sordal

I picked this game up on whim because I was in desperate need of a stealth game. This game has exceeded all my expectations and is my favorite stealth game since chaos theory. I just wanted to say thanks because true stealth games have been few and far between recently. I could go on and on about all the things the devs did right but I thought id just make this quick. Once again Thank you for making this game, and also thank you for bringing it to the pc platform, other wise I would have never found it!

i want to jump in on this thread. =) this game is remarkable. it is beautifully animated, has an amazing story, excellent voice acting, is full of real emotion, and has fantastically moody music. this is an all around winner, guys.thanks so much for making it, and for working hard to help make sure everyone gets to play and enjoy it.here's hoping for a sequel!

I love this game, I just tried New Game+ and I think that's the first game I see with such a good handling of your field of view !The story and the story telling with the nice cutscenes were great too, especially the ending "choice" ^^

I completely agree with everything said so far, and I want to add a huge thank you from me for making a FANTASTIC game that I can actually play. I have a neurological condition with my hands that doesn't allow me to use a mouse, keyboard, or gamepad for extended periods of quick actions. MotN's stealthy play and lack of need for extended speedy reactions makes it my first "real" video game. Here's hoping for more.

A typical "I registered just to say thanks, much <3" in my case. (I also obviously cheated on the "name your favorite videogame of all time" question; like I could name only one. I also refrained from listing Mark of the Ninja since that would sort of defeat the purpose of that question, I presume.)That being said, I totally love the game, and it rightfully belongs on my very short list of "favorite games of all time".It's not because it's a stealth game, it's not because it features ninjas, or any other outstanding feature(s).It's really the way it's been put together. It feels whole. It's cohesive and the aesthetics and controls are rock -nay, diamond solid.It's also the best use of

a twin ending I've seen yet. I love how it kind of subtly implies you've been playing an hallucination all along when you choose Asai at the end, quite clever :wink:
@KressaBHave you considered turn-based strategy games?

I also have to agree with this. I made this account specifically to say thanks for how awesome Mark of the Ninja is. This is the stealth game I have been wanting forever. I think the most telling part of this for me is the following:

I am the kind of player who can't kill pixels if she doesn't have to - it's like 'but that guy had a family T_T' sort of ridiculousness :p I'm the 100% non-lethal player if I can get away with it. So I went into this game thinking yea, I can go complete non-lethal in this game, this is fantastic.

Nope.

This is literally the first game *ever* (and I've been gming for 20 odd years) where I actively go out of my way to kill enemies because it's so damn fun. Kill one, set him up for his mates to find him and shoot each other, watch them panic out of their minds...oh yeah. And of course to pull this off without getting myself shot or making it 10x harder for myself - the set up is worth the payoff. This is way, way too much fun to go non-lethal. I'm sure I'll try it at some point but for now I can't get tired of pulling people into air vents.

So thank you, Klei, for making the in game combat so damn utterly fluid, entertaining and satisfying. This is definitely going down as one of my favourite games.

That's a great point SilverSkeejee you can do this either way they allowed multiple paths and lethal/non-lethal options. One of the most versitile games of this generation for stealth. Many claim stealth but it's not actually what you get you usually get bottle necked and have to kill someone. Seems from what I've played it's wide open.

I can that if you want you can complete the whole game without having to kill anyone, not in the levels at least xDI played the levels in multiple ways depending on my goals (complete with max score, looking for a scroll or an achievement) and I enjoyed it a lot !This becomes even more interesting once you unlock the other styles, I think "Path of the Hunter" is one of my favorite.

Hah. Sorry, I thought this was in the Don't Starve forum. Glad you enjoyed Mark of the Ninja so much!

haha my mind was just blown, I thought you had some crazy announcement like this is just a partial game full retail release coming next month!! To funny

I'm another basically registering to say thank you for a great game. The style, level design, voice acting and challenges are spot on. The only things I don't like is I keep having "just one more go" and it giving my hands slight blisters from holding the controller so tightly.Looking forward to the DLC when it comes out.