Petrify tome is the first unique item skin

What do you think about unique items skins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about unique items skins?

• They are great!
    • I don't like it
    • I don't care

13 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

It's nice to finally see skins for character specific items, but it'd be even more nice to see the same go for starting items and character modifications. Wilson/Webber's beards, Werebeaver, maybe even character icons and ghosts. 

I don't understand why they don't change abigail ghost flower to match with wendy's skins flowers

It's great that they made a skin that's only visible outside of the inventory for maybe five seconds while Wickerbottom spam charges WX-78 and then never uses that book again at any point for anything else because why would you.

When is the Manga skin for On Tentacles going to get released then. At least that book gets used slightly more often.

19 hours ago, PuffinBy said:

Kind of wish the petrify tome is the skin for sleep time stories. They have similar effects and it'd be great if they replace the fx for sleeping to petrifaction. 

While that sounds awesome, I think it'd be a problem handling larger creatures and bosses. Boarrior and the Boarilla don't get completely petrified and just bust right out. That and some mobs are just incapable of sleeping, so I dunno how it'd explain how they can't be petrified.

Archived