Some Art Tips

I have a tutorial I drew for the hair:576210ef496f1_wilsonhairpuzzle.png.53dc5033b6b2ce8086dd5739cef9131a.png

59da49a34c6e8_anatomyofawes.png.ffdde01506641b6e8dee2018b35d6e3e.pngHere's my copy of what I learned from dev May(not sure where their account is) when following one of those RWP draw along.

I really need to try some tutorial drawings on anatomy but I highly recommending asking @TheBlob since she does the art pretty close and I'd also suggest

@Mr. Hastings

and

@mf99k

• Like 2

I'll probably do some sort of drawing tutorial sometime soon, but i'd say in general the most noticeable part of the don't starve style are the edges

DS has these rough, mitered edges that are most noticeable on many of the UIs, characters and mobs (especially terrorbeaks and no-eyed deer)

This is just a quick thing I did in flash to illustrate what I mean by mitered edges

miterjoint.png.fe8faa1c4983b60006caa1fc7aa583ce.png

This is an older tutorial I did on how to draw a Goose-Goose, which should hopefully give you some idea on how to do the shading and textures

rdt__how_to_draw_a_moose_goose_by_mf99k-

Edited by mf99k
I guess my computer doesn't like the word Goose apparently aghh
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, mf99k said:

This is an older tutorial I did on how to draw a Goose-Goose, which should hopefully give you some idea on how to do the shading and textures

ok when I say Goose I mean Goose not Goose why does it keep auto correcting I'm gonna lose my mind

Edited by mf99k
heeeelpp
  • Like 1