[Game Update] - 238822 (The Forge Beta)

V2C

• Developer
  • Creating a Forge custom match will no longer prompt you to re-enter your own password.
  • Fixed crash sometimes when starting a Quick Match.
  • Fixed crash sometimes when using controllers in The Forge.
  • Fixed crash for some clients when selecting a character in The Forge.
  • Fixed bug where Bernie cannot be revived if Willow reconnects to a match in progress.
  • Fixed missing eyebrows on Wigfrid’s Challenger skin.
  • Fixed spoilage icons in your inventory (for regular game modes).
  • Fixed crash when inspecting Raised Dirt.
  • Fixed crash in the translation mods popup window.
  • Fixed server issues when client disconnects during inventory verification.
  • Various string fixes.

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
5 hours ago, cezarica said:

Oh I see, and THIS and ONLY THIS was the game breaker for you, right? :D

Klei is fixing the bugs and crashes, but aesthetic bugs are also important to fix. No one wants to break their immersion, although they do spawn nice memes at times.

I'm sure Klei takes priority on game-breaking bugs, but if they fixed that it's because they had the time and resources to :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Klei is fixing the bugs and crashes, but aesthetic bugs are also important to fix. No one wants to break their immersion, although they do spawn nice memes at times.

I'm sure Klei takes priority on game-breaking bugs, but if they fixed that it's because they had the time and resources to :)

I find them equally important because I didn't see anyone playing Wigfrid while the eyebrows were gone. (Also, if L is the Constant, then I'm the Inconsistent :))

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Then at some point they really need to fix the consistent glitch where when you attack from the side, your body armor slips forward and reveals your actual back everytime you swing. This happens in the main game too, although maybe it's a Wendy problem.

• Like 1