Your majesty at last!

After over a hundred days of careful exploration I finally found your majesty sitting in a beach.

His land is in disarray all taken by the spider hordes. I took his villagers for a raid and managed to finish five queens/nests before they died. I left the last one turning.

The irony is that now I see a worm hole connecting my base to his village.

It will take sometime but I will clear his island, move his village and build a kick ass base around him.

Your Majesty:

Posted Image

Village Location:

Posted Image

In love memory of Mickey, we met and he went checking a rot in the swamp:

Posted Image

Is Mickey stuck forever? Anyways you made me laugh :D

No. Poor Mickey went checking a rot in the swamp. This rot was a former monster meat, belonging to a careless spider who wandered in the range of a pair of tentacles. So sad :/Edit:

What sucks is when he spits gold it will all go into the sea.

No problem at all. I just have to turn the screen when giving him meat.

After I presented the spoils of the first raid, Your Majesty seemed skeptical about the chances of victory.

"Too many have perished for too little territory."

I have been presented a small reinforcement and had to resort to my village army for the second raid.

Posted Image

Lets hope for the best.

All was going well, after clearing the South coast and regaining access to the main land, our troops headed North and then West.

I should have known, we were meeting little resistance. That was the plan of the barbarians all along. Once we went deep into enemy territory, strange things started to happen to the minds of the men err... pig.

Suddenly, small dens turned into giant queens and everywhere you looked there was that silk to slow the men down err... pig.

On top of that pig started to turn into werepig and others got their minds controlled by queen heads.

I barely escaped alive and this overconfidence costed the lives of all my men err... pig.

Posted Image

I am now gathering resources for the biggest offensive in all men's history.

err...

Can pigs with the spider hat control spiders? I think you're taking the pig v spider war a little too seriously. XD

Wiki says there is no effect but pigs were attacking each other. <-Fact.I can only assume their minds were controlled by the deceased queen. < Fiction.

I love how you word it to sound like a war,with spoils and raids ahhaha. Please make more :)

I am glad you liked. There will be more tomorrow. Lets see if I can make the resource gathering for the offensive entertaining. That's a tough one :/

You killed 8 spider queens in one go without all the pigs dying? HOW!?

The first raid had five or six soldiers.I left the last soldier turning, all others died.The next day I went there alone and collected the spoils.After that, since most of the village did not respawn I was able to recruit only three villagers, I then went back to my village and recruited my ten pigs.So what you see is the small reinforcement (3 pigs) plus my village army (10 pigs) ready for the second raid.It helps if you check the name of the image files.I will be back in a couple hours, real life stuff to do.I expect another war report in no more than two hours after that.

Entertaining Avelarius. :) I've been fairly lucky on my world, The spiders all spawned near pigs, tallbirds, and beefalo. (Resource farms until the spiders lost.) There is only one section of my world where I take the pigs to battle the spiders, the rest is pretty safe, but still covered in webbing.I have so many spider hats I just leave them laying around, I never notice them work when I wear them anyway.

After the last battle I figured the spiders are not to be underestimated.

Therefore I will take all measures to make the next encounter more pleasant for me and less for them.

Starting by the resource gathering, I do not want my forces complaining about underpayment. They will receive their meat check every morning and I will make sure no one is missed by taking note of their names.

Nothing will be left behind, no later missions of spoil gathering, I will bring a second backpack to the field to collect everything on the go.

Time for meat farming, I am not particularly proud of what happens next but "you gotta do what you gotta do":

Posted Image

Lets just skip the meat processing and show the final results:

Posted Image

Life goes on, the heard is healing. Makes me feel a little less guilty:

Posted Image

Time for recruiting. Will they accept kabobs for payment?

Posted Image

Nice but how come you still haven't explored the whole map at day 160?

What [MENTION=6660]Wilson P. Higgsbury[/MENTION] said and the fact that I am not only scouting the map, this could be done in a month or so. I stop by key locations and improve, harvest or move resources, eliminate threats, clear paths and so on. It takes time and I enjoy doing it. Besides you don't have to go too far to find everything you need to survive so no hurry. Of course this is the play style I found best fitting for the new update. Anything that makes you feel good inc.